Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrrr- my friends' list just will not load! Sorry, friends....

Comment

• Mine too...😔 I've been trying since yesterday, but still no luck! I appologise to everyone...

Comment

• Mine too, friends list will not load

Comment

• I apologize! For the last few days NONE of my friends' name comes up on my list no matter when I try to gift
          Almost broke my phone in my frustration......

Comment

• Sorry ! Friend list would not load. Unable to gift since yesterday

Comment

• Well, I guess this is a case of careful what you wish for! The good news is the crashing issue is solved, the bad news is you can't gift your friends! Enjoy the crash free day or two before they bring gifting back online my Smurfybuddies, like you my friends list is nonexistent! Mark July 16th down as a first day without crashing in a long, long time!

Comment

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahahahahahhaha! Oh dear how do you manage to change it all into positive all the time? I think I'll join you in celebrating the crash free day!

Yay!! No crashing 😃🎉😃🎉😃🎉😃🎉 (=no friends list, no gifts today)

• Me, too! Quasi-crash-free! After many, many tries, I got my friend list to load- good news, right? Not! Got a billion 'oops'. Got into two villages finally but couldn't put the gifts down (error message). I may have gifted two friends... not sure. Then, one big crash, and no more friend list! So, my take on this is that they've addressed the gifting issue by making it impossible to gift anyone! Uber frustrated.

Comment

• sorry everyone, I have not been able to gift . my friend list won't load. :-( gc name Joycevivian

Comment

• Me too. Two days of "searching" and oops messages. Sorry neighbors! GC: SSY & MD_mommy.

Comment

• Sorry my friends, for the past two days gifting has been very difficult. I managed to get to half of my friends two days ago, yesterday I only managed to get into 2 friends within an hour. Gc: pr31ude

Comment

• Hello friends- It looks like I am not the only one, but gifting has been very weird for the past few days. First I got tons of "oops" and now the list won't load at all. I have gotten gifts from a few friends, but they load 3 or 4 times. Not unpleasant, but not normal either. Ho hum. Hope I can get you all soon.

Comment

• So it's probably not my internet if others were having the oops problem. I was placing a gift and it wouldn't place but the oops message popped up - over and over and over again. I managed to gift everyone eventually so hope they showed up. Tonight was a good night so closed the time gaps.

Comment

• Gifting is not going well again today, friends list has not loaded, but I'll keep trying!

Comment

• .................. aaaaaaand just before trying again to gift friends I see my smurfs are being updated.... im sure i wont be able to gift anyone tonight
                            will try again tomorrow

To all those who did gift me: bless you dear! Love to you and you didnt have to but thank you xoxo

Comment

• Updated and tried gifting- Everyone is Oops for me- can't get to one village! I'm ready to cry.

Comment

• Purple!
                                Purple! commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Enjoy the new crash free gifting solution from Beeline, Cupcake! Take the day off from gifting, you are one of, if not the most dependable gifter out there! I'm sure your other friends will understand too if you just can't get to their villages! The good news is that it seems like Beeline is doing something to tackle this bug!

• Cupcake
                                Cupcake commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Small consolation, Purple! Maybe they should try another solution!
                            Working...
                            X