Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooops message is driving me crazy. Going on vacation will be back on 7/25, will update when return. TY

Comment

• tzr1877
      tzr1877 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have a great vacation Nora! Caveman will be waiting for you when you get back 😃

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Have a nice trip! Nice to see you around, thank you for beeing a neighbour of mine! I like your village! Greetings Sunny

• Dear smurfy friends, I'm kinda back!

First of all, a great BIG THANK YOU to all of you who couldn't resist the challenge of trying to find a spot not already occupied with a gift! Gifts wherever I looked! You guys are great!

I'll try to gift more regularly again, and I have two weeks needed vacation coming up - yeah! I hope to recover my energy also for SV. Just in time for the Caveman Smurf update! and I still haven't done my Egyptian theme on the planet... Or even finished the rail road on the mountain! So I definitely won't get bored soon.

I'm looking forward to amble through your beautiful villages again and admire all the new decorations!
    Jileha

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back jileha! Glad you're back! And have a well-deserved free time!

• To all my smurfy neighbors, I've already updated and resumed my regular gifting schedule. In order to make up for a missed gifting day I'll be double gifting today (done the first early this morning, will do the second one later on). As our power supply status is still at a critical level, we may still experience some power failure which may still affect my daily gifting. Nevertheless, I'll continue trying to push my gifts through as humanly possible. Hope everyone's enjoying this amazing update!

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back!! We missed you Smurfy Bear

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back Smurfy! And no need to "make up" of course! Especially considering the reason. (And because I can't reach you)

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Caro and Tapasz, will try to slowly get back to the forum. Tons of threads, posts and comments to backread.

• I tried gifting yet again and still NONE of my friends come up......
    I thought maybe after the update something will happen
    obviously I have a good internet connection or I would not be able to watch the vids or partake in postman's "game" or even update........
    This is going on for too long

Im just hoping this means that something is being done about gifting and thats why I have this problem

I am so sorry
    I cant gift anyone and it is one of those things I enjoy doing daily
    Please skip me till this is resolved

Comment

• Only gifted a few peeps yesterday because I didn't want to go through the whole ordeal of getting non-updated villages so will gift everyone today

Comment

• Sorry for missing yesterdays round. Had guests and it became too late for gifting. I made my rounds this morning, including an "excuse gift". It seems they are working on crashing because I can finally visit two of my oldest dearest friends again. Still no luck on Tzr, Pixlax and Prelude though. Smurfy bears village is weird, I could enter 3 times after I updated but couldn't gift. Now Smurfy has updated I can't enter anymore.

Comment

• tzr1877
          tzr1877 commented
          Editing a comment
          No worries ... there is a fresh mojito 🍹 waiting for you beside the rabbit 😃 for when you can get there.

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Would it be strange to storm HQ because I want that mojito gifting fixed 😃😃?

• smurfy bear
          smurfy bear commented
          Editing a comment
          It's sad to hear that my village is still causing you lots of trouble Tapasz. I'm still hoping this will get resolved sooner or later rather than never.

• Like Tapasz, I noticed that gifting was easier today. Almost no crashing. I also was able to reach my oldest friends whom I can rarely get into- yeah!

Comment

• Well, gifting this evening was pretty normal- normal being lots of crashing! I did get to Pearl and Hazli again, but not much luck with my other usual crashers (hopefully you know who you are!)

Comment

• smurfy bear
            smurfy bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Cupcake, sorry but I'm not sure if my gift to you today sent out properly. The status bar wasn't moving for quite some time and when I exited then reentered your village, I couldn't gift you anymore. Sorry.

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Not to worry- I received it! Which makes me feel extra guilty because I absolutely can't reach your village! Please don't worry about gifting me while this madness is going on! You are a good friend...

• smurfy bear
            smurfy bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't feel guilty Cupcake as it's not your fault you cannot gift. But please understand that with all these crazy crashing while gifting, I have to push all my gifts while I still can because we'll never know when I'm on the other side of the coin and am the one who can't gift.

• Gifting was so easy, loading fast, placing gifts fast, no crashing, no oopses. I even managed to enter one vilagge that I couldnt enter for the last 3 months, I just couldnt believe it, I stared at it for a while in disbelief, and when I explored every corner of that village, before placing gift, my Ipad battery died, it got switched off - you can imaggine horror on my face! Quickly I' ve put the carger on and luckily I was able to enter that village again! i couldnt be happier! Miracles do happen! 😀

Comment

• I'm back!!! You know me, I couldn't stay away. I'm back to regular gifting, but keeping my friends list small and manageable. I'll be putting my gifts right near Miner, as always.

Comment

• *ERINSR
              *ERINSR commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you friends. Just completed a pretty easy gifting round. One crash each on Caro, Tapasz, and Tzr. Was able to enter on the second attempt.

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome back Erin! Sadly your village is still locked for me. Please skip me.

• Caro
              Caro commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been trying to visit your beautiful village to say hello, but I can't get in 😢😢😢. So sorry!!

• Cannot get to load the list... Searching searching searching... Thanks friends for all the gifts... And sorry for not gifting tonight!

Comment

• It's been a busy time since the update and some odd things happening with gifting. A few times I've been certain I've gifted someone, only to notice later on when still gifting that someone still had the gift sign when I'm sure the gift was placed, that's slowed me down as well. Has that happened to anyone else? I'm getting back to my routine tonight now that more people have updated so it's not taking as long which is good. Anyway, if there was a problem receiving my gifts please let me know but I think it's all okay. I did drop your gift Janeen but I'm sure you found it . I haven't had time to explore friends' villages but I've seen some cute dinosaurs. The only time I paused when gifting was to watch the smurfs ride them. I'm so glad my friends have some so I can see them in action. Enjoy the update!

Comment

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Chickadee ... same thing happened to me (see #771.1 above) with a favourable outcome ... Tapasz got multiple gifts from me 😃. However; today everything was back to normal.

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hehe Tzr. Great outcome.

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                A very nice glitch if you're on the receiving end of it 😃. Thx again Tzr!

• Can't get my list to load anyone else having trouble? If it won't show the next 15 min I have to postpone till tomorrow, sorry!

Comment

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes tapasz, had also trouble getting the list to load... After a while it worked but could only get on half of my list!

• To all my smurfy neighbors, really sorry but my list wouldn't load today. Been trying for over an hour using wifi and mobile internet but it keeps on "searching". Even postman tells me I have a wrong device time/no internet. Sorry, will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• Same here .... list is not loading. Problem must be widespread because I haven't received a gift all day. Hopefully, it will be better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X