Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was able to gift most of my friends earlier today, but when I went back to a few that I could not get to because they kept crashing the friends list was gone! My Poastman Smurf is also not working. He keeps telling me I'm not connected to the internet.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      My Postman is messed up, too. I think someone mentioned it on another thread, also.

• Ah ha!! So they ARE fixing gifting today. I know it, they are. I know it, I know it, I know it.

::trips over and skins shin because of too much blind faith::......

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG!!

They didn't fix gifting, but they did make it more palatable by introducing colander day gifting!!!! Awesome!!!!

Blind faith restored!!!!!

• Something's wrong. Sounds like it's not just me. I can't get friends' list to load, which is not that unusual, but it's unusual not to have any visitors. One of my flower boxes has died already. Postman isn't working either. Maybe he went to collect a big box of bones for me. I still have only found two! Maybe Caro is right and they're testing/fixing gifting. Sounds like we're all in the same boat.

Comment

• Question: Did any of you receive a gift from me last night? I was able to gift last night (except for the usuals), but have not received any gifts. I'm wondering if any gifts are going through at all...

Comment

• Stacy9107
        Stacy9107 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi cupcake, I didn't get a gift from you or anyone yesterday so something is definitely going on.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, there is, because I definitely gifted you!

• Friend list won't load and can't recieve postman smurf reward today

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you get my gift last night or this morning, Bossy? I'm trying to determine if gifts left are going through!

• Bossy
        Bossy commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't recieve any gift

• Friend list would not load last night for me either ... Sorry friends! Will start trying again after work.

Comment

• My friends list suddenly loaded properly a few minutes ago and I've just finished a very late gifting run. Disappointingly, gifting is the same with the usual crashes so nothing was improved or changed (wasn't really expecting it to). Postman is also working now.

Comment

• Back online but too late to gift everyone now. Will gift in the morning. My Postman is also working now. Well the upside of not being able to gift tonight was that I had time to do some Caveman decorating! Sorry about the gifting. See you soon!

Comment

• Friends are back and gifted all but my crashers. Sorry guys! Must say though that something has improved because I can visit Pearl and Hazli easily on second try. They always crash first but the second try lets me in within a sec! Now let's hope they continue fixing because I'd like to gift all!

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              I now have the same experience with Pearl and Hazli, where before I couldn't get in at all! Unfortunately, you, Cilenne, Smurfy Bear, Ray, Amberglass and a few others are not possible...

• I think GC is having issues again- can't load my friends list and while in GC the little wheel just keeps spinning!

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed a change in gifting? I've noticed that if my gifting time goes past midnight, whereas I used to be able to bring gift times forward by an hour the next day, the ones which were just after midnight I can't bring forward. I've had to wait until after midnight for the past couple of nights so I might need to move a few people to the morning. Last night's gifting was a bit of a bumpy ride. I had to reboot a lot which is annoying because it takes ages to reload.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay, I'm pretty excited because I think we might be getting 24 hour gifting. Don't mess up your schedules now, just in case. I left a question for Spelling Bee and hopefully we will get an official announcement. I tested my theory by gifting two friends I shouldn't have been able to gift until tonight (it's mid-afternoon now). Fingers crossed.

• Yabadabadooooooo, you are right Chicka. I've been testing for a few days because I didn't want to excite everybody too early (in case I was wrong) and now I came in to confirm that we have calendar day gifting 😃😃😃 Just disregard the gifting sign, which still appears only after 24 hours. But you will be able to gift again after midnight. Beeline, this is fantastic!! What a sneaky hidden surprise you've built in ... when did you plan to tell us? Thank you so much for arranging this, I'm so happy and even considering to give up my EO strike 😉

Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol. I was writing the times down to close the gaps (from crashing and reloading which can be up to an hour or even more to reload on a bad day and taking breaks, so I end up having to wait until the 23 hours. But I accidentally tried and I've been wondering why I could gift at that time. I thought I had a glitch until I realised I couldn't bring the times forward for the friends I had gifted after midnight.

• Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                You look happy Caro

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                Such completely awesome news!!

• I can't believe it! This is sooo wonderful! My gifting cycle will be crazy now because of my work hours, but it means MORE SLEEP!

Comment

• Sorry my schedule was too busy to help testing Pearl but I see it got confirmed already! WOOHOO!!! This is such good news! (Though crashing was worse today on my round. Crashed a lot on watering flowers/palms).

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Reloading is still slow for me, but I gifted 12 hours earlier than yesterday! Crashing is the same.

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I'm never sure if the reloading problem is related to my internet or if it's game related. What do your think? Tapasz, you'd probably know.

Still no answer to my question about gifting but I'm finding it so much easier. It's certainly working. Hope it isn't just testing and will change back.

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You mean reloading through orange screen? No, this is not internet related. You can test this easily by checking the reload time while on and offline. It definitely is device related. My iPad Air loads in 1-2 seconds and my phone 4S and iPad2 takes up to a minute.
                  If you mean reloading friends map it is not device related but server and internet related. As your reloading takes an insane amount of time I think it's a combination of both. While I was at your home base it took me ages to load friends, even on so called strong wifi. Bandwith is the weakest link here.
              Working...
              X