Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So funny that I didn't fully comprehend what Chicka and Pearl were saying on their post yesterday. I guess my brain couldn't register it as it's too good to be true. Then Caro's happy jumping smurf picture got me curious and bewildered LOL. Calendar gifting would indeed be a big and welcome improvement to our game. Thanks Chicka and Pearl for sharing your findings and hope this becomes official soon

Comment

• Yay! Able to get in Amberglass' village today! Still no Smurfy Bear, Cilenne, Tapasz, Ray....

Comment

• Thank you to everyone who was quick enough to catch on to the new "calendar day" gifting change!!!! I had no idea until I got on here and saw you talking about it. What a relief. 😊 Crashing is still the same, but this makes it tolerable now that I don't have to gift everyone all at once. Good stuff!! And thanks, Beeline!! πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's great isn't it?! We can gift when we have time, rather than at a fixed time during the day. It works really well for me.

• The new gifting experience is great! It works! Thanks for telling us! But today it's hard for me to gift... Lots of oopes and crashes... But i have time to try it later again ☺️ Great!

Comment

• I gifted last night with the new gifting shouldn't I be able to gift this afternoon?

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            If you gifted before 12 midnight your time, then yes!

• Ashley j
            Ashley j commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks cupcake it does work! I just didn't try because the little gift icon doesn't show up!🎁

• I'm confused I thought you could gift someone once every 24 hrs whenever you wanted like another game I play?

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, you can now, but that just changed for us.

• If you need more friends, please consider adding my husband and me. GC: DebBen2011 and GC: BamBam6730

Comment

• Hi DebBen

You might want to repost your details here as well .......

Comment

• To all my smurfy friends who've updated already, I would like to apologize that I won't be able to gift you until I do so. As the current update has a major bug which is a deal breaker for me (anteater crashing bug), I refuse to update until a bug fix update is released. Sorry.

Comment

• Me too. Not updating until a bug fix is released.

Comment

• I am with you and so is littlee teddy, sorry!

Comment

• I am also not updating for now.

Comment

• That was a fast round today! Only could gift about 10 and still managed to crash out 6 times! Purple, you moved my item and now there's no place to hide anymore. Tried a different spot now is this one ok?

Comment

• smurfy bear
                      smurfy bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Can't believe crashing is so severe in your end that you're even crashing while gifting 10 friends. 6 crashes in 10 is simply _____ (can't find a decent word for it so just fill in the blank).

• Tapasz
                      Tapasz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes enjoying it to the max...still can't reach you again after this update so a few crashes were on your village πŸ˜‰

• Aaargh! Day 2 of not updating and I'm going nuts as I can't visit more than half of my friends. Why beeline? Why did you have to release a buggy, disappointing and uninspired update?!?! Not sure if I can stop myself from updating before the bug fix update will be released (there would hopefully be a bug fix update in the next few days I hope?)

Comment

• Oh no, Cassis: You are a new crasher to add to the list!

Comment

Working...
                      X