Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gifting fixed! OMG...this is the best part of the update! Sooooooo glad to visit all my friends again!!

Comment

Completely forgot to say: a huge thank you for those who kept on gifting me while I wasn't able to return. You are the best!!!

Comment

Martin I still couldn't enter your village after the latest update...sorry will try again later.

Comment

I was able to gift my "trouble" villages, yay! On a sour note though I crashed the first try on a couple but nonetheless was able to get in. Still can't get into to Martin's village but I will keep trying.

Comment

Wow so everyones village is fixed except mine? Man thats stinks

Comment

Martin, have YOU send me a request and pleased for potted flowers? If yes, i can enter your village :-) Morgen i visited you but you have not updated yet :-( no crashes so far! Whohooo!

Comment

Martin, just left you potted flower in your village

Comment

• Malini108
                  Malini108 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been leaving you gifts daily which is a good news as I could get into your village (:

Bad news is that I will be away with limited wi-fi and won't be gifting much over Christmas holidays .... Feel free to skip me and hope you have a very Smurfy Christmas !And make sure your village stays open (:

• Ray888
                  Ray888 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have a happy and safe holiday and my village will stay open when you come back

Very Merry and smurfy Christmas to you all and please ,my dear neighbours ,skip gifting me as I will be away with limited wi-fi over the next 10 days ....

Comment

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And to you too! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. If you're not back on here by new year, Happy New Year too!

Well, I wonder if we rejoiced too soon: After two glorious days of access, tonight I could not enter Doc Abby's village!

Comment

• CindySmurf
                  CindySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Cupcake. I'll try that. Yes, she is still showing on my friends list.

• CindySmurf
                  CindySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It worked Cupcake! I had no clue about banishing or how to do it. Thanks a lot!

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad it worked!

I am sorry I missed gifting yesterday and will again today I am stuck at the house and have no way to get the iPad online. Hopefully, I will be able to get out tomorrow. Please skip me until I can reciprocate.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't worry Happybird. I noticed a few people with dead crops on my gifting round. Must be all offline.

Hope my friends noticed the title gift I'd left for them at their gifting spot in my village. You were all very good not to open them before Christmas
                Last edited by chickadee2013; 12-16-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahahhaha! Thanks for the gift, I'll wait patiently.....

• Pearl Lilly
                  Pearl Lilly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Chickadee, that was a cute surprise.
                  Not sure if I can resist opening until Christmas ;-)
                  I'm sad and sorry that I don't have time to decorate my village for Christmas.
                  Sorry dear friends, for the poor ambiance :-(

• JudiBe
                  JudiBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Chickadee. It was so Smurfy of you. I will try to wait until Christmas .

Got to Tapasz on my friend list when I crashed! Now my friends list won't load and I have to go to bed- work in a few hours. This means I can't gift Tapasz, Bublik, Woody, Doc Abby etc. Please forgive...

Comment

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry Cupcake that my village caused problems again

I noticed crashing got worse today, my former "problem" villages crashed on me 2-3 times again.

• Pearl Lilly
                  Pearl Lilly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here, ohhhh please let us be able to continue gifting all of our friends!

I haven't had any crash problems yet....but, I fell asleep in the middle of gifting last night, so sorry to the friends I missed. I'll catch you tonight.
                After tonight, I may not be able to gift. Will be traveling to see family for Christmas week. If I don't get to check back in.......May you all have a very Merry Christmas.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad I'm not the only one who's done that JudiBe!

Thanks Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too.

Whooohoo no chrashes today! It seems to be fixed! Feel sorry about all who have problems again! Wish you all happy holidays and smurfy christmas! I must go to work until 1.1....

Comment

Cindypsp, I just today saw your gift preference in GC. I have been sending you everything but what you want! Sorry about that. Today, I left a bolt under your Christmas tree on the island and will continue to do so until you are ready for something else.

Comment

Working...
                  X