Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, I'm going to see two of my brothers for a few days before Christmas so I'm not sure if I'll have time to gift. As soon as I'm home normal gifting will resume! Hope you all have a great weekend and are enjoying getting ready for Christmas.😊

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Take care. "See you" later dw about a gift for my part. Spend the time with family.

Hi my neighbor, i can't gift today. Please skip me. On behalf of my daughter, who is using Kelly as GC, is staying with her grandparent for a few days and will have to skip gifting. She has requested me to send her apologies and wishes to you a very merry x'mas. GC Robinwood

Comment

Just a general note to all my Smurfy friends who've been so kind to me this year ... It's a busy time of year with Christmas and festivities upon us. Please don't feel obliged to gift. I'm home for Christmas and although it's a busy time I should be able to keep gifting throughout the festive season. But if you're away and spending time with family please don't worry. To all who are travelling, stay safe and a Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

• Ray888
        Ray888 commented
        Editing a comment
        Merry Christmas to you too XD

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Merry Christmas to you too Chickadee

• ejic12
        ejic12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Merry Christmas to you Chickadee!

Fully agree with this Chickadee . Although I'm home as well, I'm not sure if I can manage my standard routine during Christmas. Have to cook dinner for 8-10 on first ánd second Christmas day. Yeah...our country is one of few which have two official days for Christmas and I am the lucky one to host twice this year. And Christmas Eve of course. So I will be very busy but try to squeeze in some gifts. Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

To all those celebrating with family and friends: Please enjoy the holiday season and no problems if you can't gift! Be well, and come visit in the new year! [I should be able to keep gifting, so enjoy the prezzies!]

Comment

A very Smurfy holiday to you all! Gifting during the holidays is optional. If you don't have time, it is perfectly fine to skip it.

Comment

Have a wonderful Christmas, thank you all for your kindness in gifting when I was too busy to try and gift back, truly appreciated it. It will be a lot easier after the holidays. I am officially on holidays and are off to my parents in Austria for Christmas so will be offline from 23rd until 30th December. Merry Christmas or happy holidays to you all. Safe travels to those who are travelling.
            Last edited by Sevenoceans; 12-20-2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              Christmas in Austria sounds absolutely fantastic! Have a safe trip and a lovely holiday
              Last edited by happybird; 12-21-2013, 03:37 PM.

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              It sure does . We have family there too. Prost! Take care.

I was able to take some time and send you all your Christmas gifts! Gifting will be hit or miss for the next week or two. WOW...Thank you all for my gifts. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Safe travels to all that are traveling.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
              DCMURFY1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Best wishes for you to JudiBe, I hope you enjoy your Christmas and new year.

Popping in here to offer my Christmas wishes and gifting apologies too. Silly season is upon us, and all these parties and functions are messing with my gifting routine. Please skip me if my timing stretches out. I also hope that if you celebrate Christmas in your part if the world, you are enjoying time with your friends & family too. Happy Christmas everyone

Comment

• DharmaSmurf, since you are now done with Clockwork (yay!), I have changed gifting spots in your village. If it is not taken, I will now leave boxes in front of your animal sanctuary, but I will still check your island for any palms that may need watering.

Comment

• DharmaSmurf
                DharmaSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Happybird!! I saw your gift this morning, so feel free to continue using that spot and at least I'll know it's you when the dreaded "someones" come back

• To my Smurfy friends - I will be away for the next few days and I won't be able to gift. Please feel free to skip me. And of course, have a very happy, joyous and Smurfy Christmas.

Comment

• Amberglass and Martin Hall I am having a difficult time gifting both of you. I have one or two other villages that are problematic, but your villages almost always crash. I will keep trying, I don't know if anyone else has crashing issues again. It worked great for a few days after the update, but now is difficult again.

Comment

• Crashing is still better for me since the update, though Doc Abby, Tapasz and Abi always crash a time or two...

Comment

• Please do not gift! I can't return the favour because my village now crashes before opening! Wish you the best wishes for these days!

Comment

• Have a very merry, Smurfy Christmas and wonderful holidays (: Many thanks to those who kept gifting while I was away with limited wi-fi -back home now but have a full jolly house and trying hard to gift daily (usually around midnight when everyone is finally asleep (: )
                      Thank you for keeping this forum open!

Comment

Working...
                      X