Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to add my smurfy christmas wishes to everybody! I am as well staying home but will be busy for the holidays too. Gifting might be irregular, pls skip the teddybears! ::hoping you don't as I am still collecting for my castle ;-) :: Merry christmas!

Comment

• I've noticed that the crashing is worse again although it could be related to tracker. All former "problem" villages crash on me at least 2-3 times.

Comment

• Message for Prelude (Jack): not sure if you read in here but I was wondering if there's something wrong with your village? Did you recover to a previous version or is someone else using my gifting spot? The gifts I saw there seemed to be exactly the same as last tuesday?

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          No worries I do the same . But I was asking because last week I put all those gifts there (to make up for not being able to reach you) but this week I haven't placed that many yet. That made me wonder if someone else is using that spot too. And I like to be exclusive, haha!

• Jackk
          Jackk commented
          Editing a comment
          Tapaz, unfortunately cvb share the same gifting spot as you. Exactly the same spot. 😊

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh dear...you must have a LOT of popups then as she uses the same schedule as I do, hahaha! Hmmm I'll see if I can find a different spot in your village . Don't want to confuse you which gift is from whom. I'll make a suggestion by pm so we don't have to bore all others with it

• Happy Christmas everyone!! I am away over Christmas, reliant on a really bad cellular internet connection. Hopefully I can still gift, but if not, please skip me.

Comment

• Happy Holiday's to all my smurfy friends, may all your wishes come true.

Comment

• A smurfy merry christmas to all of you! @Abi: thanks for adding me! I love your village, well done! Leave you a gift at your island cafe!

Comment

• ABI0683
              ABI0683 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the gift. You have great village! I leave my gifts next to trackers pot, hope that's ok.

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you and yes, the spot is great! It's all yours, no other gifted there!

• I would like a few new friends. My gc I'd is laurie2432 and I gift nearly everyday! I need mostly stones right now, but any resources are fine. No one is currently gifting me on the planet or mountain so there are lots of free spots up there, but there also some spots in the cliff area in my Smurf neighborhood

Comment

• Thank you to all my Smufy Friends who left gifts for me while I was away. I hope everyone had a wonderfully smurfy Christmas.

Comment

• Martin Hall your village is still crashing on me almost everyday. Thank you for gifting me, but please do not feel you need to, I feel bad that I cannot return your gifts. I have other problematic villages, but yours is nearly impossible for me to enter. Hopefully the next update will solve the problem.

Comment

• Martin
                  Martin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry to hear that purple
                  No worries i will keep gifting you
                  Just keep trying me!
                  Thanks buddy

• Anna, your use of the stairs paths looks really good! I left a gift on the stairs for you

Comment

• Doc Abby, I have not been able to get into your village for two nights now because of crashing! I will keep trying. Apologies!

Comment

• Purple thank you for adding me! Your gifting spot is great, no other uses this spot so it's all yours! I have much fun while visit your different areas! The snake is great, but why has she(i think shes female) eaten baby smurf?!?! And good job on your island, well done! You must have been spent a lot of money into smurfberries to got all the lovely critters and animals! I enjoy it visit you again! Where i should leave my gifts for you?

Comment

• Purple!
                      Purple! commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Light of Fire your village is beautiful! What an absolute pleasure to visit and explore! I love all the details! And the layout of the main village is wonderful! I also love how you have grouped the huts and fences by color! The details and thoughtfulness of your village will make it a favorite of mine when I do my gifting rounds. As for the snake I had to feed her something. Baby Smurf was just the right size. As for the island, I guess I have a lot of animals on the island, I never really thought about it. I know I have spent a fortune on Smurfberries over the last few years and do not even want to think about how much it has added up to, but I am a super big Lucky Smurf fan and play way too often. Gift me anywhere you would like. S/W/D are the best. Thanks for being a friend and sharing with me your wonderful village.

• LightofFire
                      LightofFire commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh purple, my face turns into bright red while reading about all these fantastic compliments from you 😚! Thank you so much, i'm very proud!

My village is from time to time under construction, i love to decorate and try new arrangements! While waiting for christmas update, i clear my island completely and overhoul everything! No stone in the same place like before... It takes 9 hours and i had much fun! So thank you, i know now my work makes other smurfy neighbours happy!

Oh and your mountain is lovely, visited now and are speechless with admiration! Very very exciting! Your castle area looks great, you don't need gates :-)

• Hello, Friends! I forgot to put up my away sign last night. We are moving (again, ugh) and I will be busy for the next couple of days. Please skip me for now and I will try to be back ASAP. On a brighter note, my new place has a hot tub on the porch! Yeehaw!

Comment

• Smurf friends, I've been doing some redecorating . Your gifting spot may have been relocated. My Smurfs said they were tired of the old look and wanted something new . I hope you will come by and visit my village!

Comment

• chickadee2013
                        chickadee2013 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi Laurie, yes, I found mine. I like the new spot. You've done some nice decorating. .

• @Seahorse - your village crashed before your gift had finished loading. I went back in to try to leave another but it wouldn't let me. I hope you got the gift!😊

Comment

Working...
                      X