Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbourhood friends (and forum friends but I will leave a message on the general chat too), I know it's early for most of you but it's nearly gifting time here, then the count down to 2014! I want to thank you for all your kindness this year and wish you all a Smurfy New Year. I hope 2014 is your best year yet.

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy new year Chickadee . Shhhh...we need to keep it a secret what happens

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehe lol Caro.

• Hey smurfy buddies, had an amazing time in Austria, it was my brothers and my first Christmas with our parents since they moved out there over 7 years ago, it was a very nice surprise for my mom, loads snow/skiing, loads of food, lots of games and films, AND no wifi! It was a very nice break. Arrived home last night, started on the gifting but fell asleep! Lol! It's done now and happy new year, may the 2014 bring happiness.

Comment

• JudiBe
      JudiBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you had a good visit with your family.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds great Seven! My family have never all been in the same place at Christmas, always someone missing. Must have been lovely.

• I would like to add my wishes for a Happy New Year to all my Smurfy friends. Still have about 15 hours left here...Central Time, USA. Wishing you all health and happiness in 2014.

Comment

• Yes all my smurf-loving friends---Happy 2014 Wish our little blue buddies could celebrate with fireworks.

Comment

• Today I visited the King to wish him a wonderful 2014 and left my gift at his place (unless prefered gift was PF for tracker). I have seen many beautiful creations! I hope your New Years Eve was as great as mine and you all made a good start in 2014. For those who can manage some more bubbles I opened a bottle of champagne in my village, feel free to take a glass or two! Proost!

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Keep the bubbly flowing Tapasz! What an awesome creation! Love the special touches ... Cork and golden bubbles especially.

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! It's still flowing

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Was amazed by your fabulous design, Tapasz. Looks fantastic

• What creativity Tapasz! I wish I had thought about that. Happy new year to you!

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx! Happy new year to you too!

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello ejic,

Thank you for your friend request! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your valentines decoration!!! For me as a valentines child, i really love the day and don't think it's only the time while singles cry and couples have to buy sth.. I love to see how many of the people celebrate this lovely day and show their hearts... And YOUR heart is such a big one... :-)) very great! Thanks for sharing!

• Tapasz, absolutely fantastic!

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you hope you had a good NYE

• Hi neighbors, pardon my mess, major redecorating project underway. I have destroyed most of your gifting spots, it is going to take me awhile to get everything back in order, I have hit a wall and can't seem to get things to work right. :/

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've hit the wall thinking where to find enough space for the castle. Finally decided on the lower cliff but not much room there. Just sleep on it JudiBe. Same for me. Some days I decorate and nothing looks right either - like the last couple of days when I moved Nanny. I keep tweaking it but I'm still not completely happy with it. Maybe tomorrow we'll be on a roll and it will all fall into place. Or in my case, the castle will fall off the cliff! LOL

• JudiBe
          JudiBe commented
          Editing a comment
          Chickadee. Yikes......I'd hate to see your castle slide down the clift!! I guess redecorating is the fun part of the game, at least for me. I just wish I were more creative. It all started with moving Christmas decorations and trying to rearrange areas so my little guys would interact with their stuff. Now I have started on the village, island and mountain (for my castle too) all at the same time... Oh me Wish me luck and inspiration!

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          I am hoping the great new items in the update will finally inspire me to redecorate my planet! I know what you all mean about hitting a wall. I haven't been able to do a thing to my planet for months. I can't even envision what I want to do up there and nothing I put together makes me happy. Well, there are a few little areas I like, but I simply blank out when trying to decide what to do with everything else.

• @Tapaz, Caro or anyone who might give advice! When opening SV the orange screen is deformed I guess you'd say- mostly. black with some orange. It finally goes on across and opens. I'm so afraid it's corrupted. It has happened a couple of times after crashing while gifting. It happened again last night when I restarted my game after crashing while trying to enter a friend's village and tonight when I opened to do my gifting for this evening. I'm not going to gift tonight and I'm asking that you all just skip me in case it's "catching". It's been a while since I backed up with all the Christmas activities. Should I not back up now in case it's corrupted? Any advice is appreciated! Sorry I can't gift you all Smurfy Friends!

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          I see Caro already answered, nothing much to worry about

• Hi Felecia. I have seem that screen a couple of times, and was also freaked out by it!! The last time it happened to me I quickly did a D&R, but it turns out after advice from Spelling Bee that I probably shouldn't have done that. (I also lost my VIP status by doing the D&R) She reassured me that the glitchy opening screen does not mean a corrupted game. I don't know what does cause it...and hope it isn't anything sinister.

Comment

• Is this the screen you saw??

Comment

• FeleciaB
            FeleciaB commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes that's it! It really freaked me out since it happened after crashing and trying to reopen. Thanks so much for the info! I feel much better! I will resume gifting and hope for the best. I guess I'm just paranoid! Thanks for the speedy reply- I can now go to bed without being tied in knots - it's after midnight here - at least the weekend is starting! You're the best Smurfy friend!

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol. YW. I know, it's scary isn't it?! As I said, all I know is that I was advised not to worry about it, so I hope that is the case!! Fingers crossed

• I gifted 3 people and fell asleep! Just woke up and it is 2:30 am here. Can't go back to sleep, so I am going to finish gifting now. I really wish gifting would reset at midnight everyday because now I will be stuck gifting in the middle of the night for a while. The whole 23 hour deal is inconvenient, especially if you make a mistake. I am usually up all night anyway, so it is not that big a deal. I am just happy to have home wifi again!

Comment

• Crashing is back . Consistently having trouble with Abi, Marenkat, Jacq, Junderer, Fairyxxx, Kenscotti and Erin this week . Also, Abi, I moved my gifting spot....my little red birds were a bit close to Chickadees spot

Comment

• Caro
              Caro commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. This is too funny. No need to move Chickadee . I have moved spots. Was just letting Abi know because I was having trouble getting to her village, and thought I might come up as someone. BTW...I obviously moved spots in your village too when we welcomed Happybird back. I'm assuming my new spot in your village is OK?

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              Eek! I have been slinging gifts all willy-nilly in front of your Sanctuary, Chickadee! I didn't mean to displace anyone. Sorry about that. I will try to keep it directly behind my happybird from now on.

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              @Caro, okay I will tuck them neatly by the bush again. I shoved it over closer to the hatchling tonight in case you prefer the spot there at the birds lol. Yep, you are the only friend who gifts there in my village so it's all good thanks.

@Happybird, it hasn't been a problem. I get your gifts labelled. Thank you . Sorry there's not much room there. LOL "slinging gifts all willy-nilly". I can just picture your avatar flying in and slinging a gift over her shoulder.
              Last edited by chickadee2013; 01-05-2014, 06:38 AM.

• @Lady Redwolf - sorry, left you dye by mistake.

Comment

• Hi friends! Sorry to hear there's been problems accessing my village.

Comment

• Caro
                Caro commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't be!! It's not your fault

• *ERINSR
                *ERINSR commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Caro

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                You can't help it! But I never ever can access your village on first try. Luckily I succeed on 2nd or 3rd nowadays. Only hope it won't get worse again.
            Working...
            X