X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenia777
    commented on 's reply
    Thanx for your reply, I'll keep my fingers crossed they add it in the future!

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Xenia777 !! Sadly, no, this is not an option... yet. I hope they add it in the future as many players are always struggling to keep up with the stardust needed for building wonders or other uses. 🙂

• Xenia777
    replied
    Hi everyone, just a quick question! Is it possible in any way to receive stardust from friends, since it’s the only material that I’m constantly missing?

Leave a comment:

• ejic12
    commented on 's reply
    Makes sense, here is what I get when I try to visit your village:

I get the same message for Unicorn Smurf, too. It’s happened Off and on repeatedly since I started playing again.

• Cupcake
    replied
    Hi friends! I cannot get my friends’ list to load at all... apologies.

Leave a comment:

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    sorry shar (stone), today i can't gift your village. ( it crashes every time i tried ) i'll try it later.

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Muffi there is a Smurfs Village Community Group on Facebook where you will be able to find tons of players looking to add friends to their game. If you don’t want to use your personal fb account you can always create one exclusively for Smurfs Village

Bongfish has said that they are working on entirely new Friending System that won’t rely on Facebook, but we’ve been waiting for it for quite some time and have no idea when it will actually be implemented.

• Muffi
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Shirin!
    And what kind of gifts could people send?
    Is it worth to connect it with Facebook? And is it „more safe“ (for not loosing game Data)

I never had a friend in smurf village so far...forever alone..haha

• Shirin
    commented on 's reply
    No. Only way is Facebook. But if you have friends on the map, which had added before game center removed, you can visit them.

• Muffi
    replied
    Hey, I am a little bit confused.. 🤪 Is it possible to ad friends and sind gifts if I don‘t use Facebook - just Gamecentre - on an iPad?

Leave a comment:

• BabySmurfFan
    commented on 's reply
    I need your name that’s all

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Phil Teo sorry I am only just seeing this now! You need to make sure that both of your games are logged into Facebook through the settings menu.

Setting > my account > Facebook login (switched to on)

• Phil Teo
    replied
    Hi, I added someone on Facebook, but we both still can't see each other on the map. Is there an issue or is there something I should be doing?

Leave a comment:

• Golden Corn
    commented on 's reply
    I believe Facebook friends are the only way to get in-game friends ever since Apple removed most functionality from Game Center.

• Leigh542
    replied
    Hi I need help I don’t know how to add people who don’t have Facebook can people add me please

Leave a comment:

Working...
X