Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you are putting up your Away sign and taking a vacation!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    replied
    Hi friends! I will be traveling a bit over the next week or so and do not know what WiFi availability will be for gifting. See you when I return!

Leave a comment:

• Dnor1972
    replied
    To my Smurfy friends, as from 30/9/17, I will be away for two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Shaunie314
    replied
    I'll be away until 10/13/14.

Leave a comment:

• chickadee2013
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds incredible PMAKM. My roots are at the other side of the world. It's hard to trace everyone. It must have been exciting to actually meet them! I'm so glad you did.

• PMAKM
    replied
    Ok, I had some troubles with my iTunes account but I'm really back now! And I just gifted everyone and had NO troubles! Is it a new thing? Is it fixed or I was just lucky this morning? Anyway, thanx for your patience and I hope you haven't unfriendl me!

Leave a comment:

• PMAKM
    replied
    JudiBe, Jileha, I had many adventures! It was really the best voyage ever! I met a lot of family members, found out where my roots really are and connected with a new dimension of myself. I will post some pictures if I ever finish editing and organize them.

Leave a comment:

• jileha
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome back! We missed you!

Any good stories or photos from your adventures to share?

• JudiBe
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome back! Hope you had good travels!

• PMAKM
    replied
    I am back! Thank you everyone for your gifts and patience! I smurf you all!

Leave a comment:

• LightofFire
    replied
    I'm so sorry but work is a terrible thing this week and one of my colleagues is ill... I have a lot of work and have sadly no time to gift... Hope the next week everything goes normal and i be able to gift again! Sorry and please feel free to skip! I think this weekend will be much better and i have the chance to gift all of you!

Leave a comment:

• michel.springer
    commented on 's reply
    Thx ive accept..have send you a stone...

• Shaunie314
    commented on 's reply
    Hi michel.springer I sent you a friend request!

• michel.springer
    replied
    I try to add you shaunie314, but it fails... Mine gc: jumpertje bolts plz

Leave a comment:

• Shaunie314
    replied
    Hello all my smurf village fam. I will be away from jan 17th to jan 20th for vacation. I will not be able to check the game. If you want to add me you can I gift daily even if you may not. GC shaunie314 (stone only plz) everyone have a great weekend

Leave a comment:

• LightofFire
    replied
    Dear smurfy friends my husband and i will visit brussel for the next three days so i'm without wifi and will have no time to gift... Please skip if you want! My husband will have birthday on wednesday and i will have no time for gifting.. Hope you can enjoy the update and i will update as soon as possible!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X