Smurfberry award for a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfberry award for a friend

What would you think, that you could also leave a smurfberry to your friend ... or if it is not possible, one, then, leave 3 pieces, like when you watch videos, so that our friend can put them together and manage to make his smurfberry !! what do you think? I would be a father no ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	8316F8C3-DEFE-44D3-86EB-58D9E206B423.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	26.7 KB ID:	259029
    Last edited by Cupcake; 05-08-2020, 10:44 AM.

Hi Skyblack! A couple of things...

- Leaving SBs to our friends has already been listed as an idea ‘not planned’, however, I’ve left your suggestion here as that is an old request. https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...rries-as-gifts.
    - Please do not post pictures of other people’s villages. Please only use your own village as an example. I’ve substituted a pic without an identifiable village.
    - Please don’t forget, in the future, to use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. If you don’t see what you want, choose ‘Relevance’ on the search parameters.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 05-08-2020, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Skyblack
      Skyblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, Cupcake thank you very much, it is that I am new, although I had already registered, I had not participated, just yesterday I knew how to do a new theme and that moved me, a thousand apologies it will not happen again,

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Skyblack Absolutely no apologies necessary- we are glad that you are here and participating! Your idea is one we would all love, and hopefully they will reconsider it!
Working...
X