[NP] Please stop adding Smurfy Wonders with every update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NP] Please stop adding Smurfy Wonders with every update

Smurfy Wonders are great things in the game, I just don't like how they're starting to clutter my village with uncompleted wonders; most of these aren't very attractive.

Finding space for these wonders, especially in the main village, has been a challenge. Please stop adding these wonders with every update; finding out there's a new wonder added to the game is no longer special.

Or maybe reduce the size of these wonders and/or add smurfberries to existing wonders like you did with the throne.

Comment

I'd love to see companion items (with smaller footprints) added to each of the wonders instead of new wonders added for a while. And have any future wonders take up a bit less space. A little bubbling spring or geyser with the hot spring, a weather balloon that floats around with the weather machine, a small fairy ring of mushrooms with the magic oak, maybe a companion item for the haunted house that turns the 'haunted' aspect on or off so we don't need to have a spooky village area all year. Please ease up on the wonders themselves. They're too big. And the resources don't come as fast as the updates introducing wonder after wonder. And the footprints are huge - did I mention that yet? :P

Comment

• AnonymousDuckLover
        AnonymousDuckLover commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, the Haunted House is one of my more liked wonders; it helps give a fair like atmosphere to my area with Clown Smurf.

Companion items are usually placed to reduce wait time between smurfberries, which would be nice to have for some of the structures.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousDuckLover View Post
        Smurfy Wonders are great things in the game, I just don't like how they're starting to clutter my village with uncompleted wonders; most of these aren't very attractive.

Finding space for these wonders, especially in the main village, has been a challenge. Please stop adding these wonders with every update; finding out there's a new wonder added to the game is no longer special.
        Agreed. My village looks way too cluttered and the wonder bags are way too expensive for what they are worth. We shiuldnt be forced into buying wonders which we can do nothing with once placed because they take too long to stage up

Comment

I adore wonders and would hate them to go. What’s not to like......they are extremely well designed now with beautiful animations at every stage. They take a while to make so no instant gratification and they give a smurf Berry every week.
          Nobody is forced to place them, I never do until I am ready to do so....and only place the wonders I like.
          🐙❤️👍

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            well maybe not forced, but that may be why they changed to Brainy giving quests, you would be told to place them as part of the quest chain, and if you were below certain levels, such as below 30 to go to the grove, if you do not place the wonders you don’t get the quests to go to the grove. You get given a quest to place every single wonder, and without spending SB to expand your village you run out of room for them all because you need to be planting crops etc to get the coins to advance but may not have room for huts and farm plots due to the wonders.

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I must disagree, I have played for years and have started many villages from scratch.
            I agree you have to get the first wonders to be able to unlock the other areas( mind you last time I started a village I placed the grove portal ages before I got the quest, and went to the grove before I went anywhere else) . I agree you can’t get to island , mountain or space without fulfilling the quests. However after that you don’t have to do the quests anymore, I just place the wonders I like and ignore the rest. I have never had a space issue because of wonders, they are not that big in my opinion.
            You end up spending smurfberries to expand your village otherwise there would be no space for anything other than for crops. I would find that very boring. But maybe that is just how I like playing. We all play in different ways with different goals🐙
        Working...
        X