Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baethan
    replied
    Still hoping that Hogatha will have her bald natural look added to her available transformations (to go with Grandma Smurfette, Snorty Smurf, and the one from “The Magic Earrings”). Here are a couple more pictures of her. Look how comfortable she seems without all that hair on!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.9 KB ID:	270964

Leave a comment:

• Baethan
    started a topic Hogatha without wig

Hogatha without wig

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hogatha - no hair.gif Views:	0 Size:	5.9 KB ID:	260985
    After recently (finally) getting Hogatha in the village (thank you Popreach!) I love having her. I also really like that we can transform her into the three other disguises she has. What I think would be fun is to also add in her non-disguised self without her wig to the transformations she has available.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hogatha1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	249.2 KB ID:	260986Click image for larger version  Name:	Hogatha2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	172.3 KB ID:	260987Click image for larger version  Name:	Hogatha3.PNG Views:	0 Size:	154.3 KB ID:	260988
    Last edited by Baethan; 07-02-2020, 05:21 PM.
Working...
X