[NP] Let us delete or store Sporty's Soccer Field on the Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NP] Let us delete or store Sporty's Soccer Field on the Island

Please let us be able to delete the soccer field on the island. It's such a space hogger, and my smurfs are tired of soccer.

It takes up soooo much space- the most of anything, and my Smurfs are too tired to watch or play soccer- they like water sports!

Comment

Jileha originally posted this Topic, but it was marked as 'closed': I think it is time to revisit it again!

The soccer field takes up soooooo much room, and with all the specialty Smurfs and real-estate-demanding island updates (Pirate, prehistoric items) we badly need to free up space. If we could store the field, those that wanted a soccer field could easily make one from the soccer related items plus fences, and the rest of us could have some much-needed space!

Beeline, please, please see if there is any way you can help us with this!

Comment

I think that Beeline would never enable to delete or store it but they could make it 50% smaller or break it in smaller parts so that the only thing that needs to be in village is goal all other things would be buy if u want

Comment

It is overly large and takes up a lot of real estate! Sporty really got superstar treatment a giant soccer field with upgrades, and a multi part mini game, but did the field really need to be so large? And did we really need the mini games? I would have liked it better if he came with a bunch of interactive sports equipment that we could have placed around the island.

Comment

I like the soccer field

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
              Evabevasmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, great use of the soccer field. Another example of how creative some players are!

This whole olympic village thing looks great! But you really have to commit to going all out sports! With the dinos on their way, there is no way I can put aside so much space, but this is really an excellent job on making the field work with the design!

Comment

Those that like it could keep it, Morning Sky, and those that need the space could store it!

Comment

You should have thrown it over the cliff months ago cupcake, it's so great to only see a 3x3 pixel part of it 😎

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't know about that at the time.... You are so lucky!

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was Caro who noticed it, at first thinking it was a problem. But as often some "problems" have a great side as well 😃.

That would be great!

Comment

Is it possible to store the field? It's part of the circus, some paid SBs for uprading items ... I support the idea that every player should be able to decide what items/huts he wants to store. But I think it might be impossible, especially in case of the football field

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you like the idea of storing it, please "like" this idea!

Spelling Bee, I started a new topic because Jileha's was 'NP' immediately, although we never got feedback. Now that it is merged, it is automatically 'NP' again. Is it possible for the studio to revisit this now that we are so constrained on space?

Comment

I was told by the development team long ago that it was not possible due to the fact it was essentially Sporty's hut and also his Mini-Game. None of the other special Smurfs can have their huts stored. I went ahead and merged your topic with the old one and opened it back up. I'll ask the studio again if it's still not possible or something that they might be able to look into.

Comment

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Ms. Bee!

I think that ihave an idea that might work... delete soccer field from game ... just kidding :P. If its possible why dont u add sportys hut it game and transfer minigame from soccer field to sportys hut, soccer field will be transferd to decorating section in shop but u will still be able to upgrade field so that it increses minigames exp earned i think its easiest thing to do, or u can change look of soccer field to look like sportys hut so it will be much smaller and add soccer field like decorating item.

Comment

• Shaunie314
                      Shaunie314 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great idea. Love it

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good idea, Pandemonium. Please "like" this topic if you want something (anything) done about it!

I like Pandemonium's idea- anything to give us a smaller footprint!

Comment

Working...
                    X