Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NP] Please add some Japanese Exclusvie and Retired items into Lucky's Mini Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NP] Please add some Japanese Exclusvie and Retired items into Lucky's Mini Games

Please add in some Japanese exclusive items and things like the singing birds, ducks, moles and anything else that might have been removed. (Take out the coins if you must to make room!)
    Last edited by IceClimber; 04-21-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• SmurfyDeSmuf
      SmurfyDeSmuf commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone alert Purple Smurf!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      The giant frog in the pond is outrageous! Love the variety of the birds too! But the scorpion is the real treat! It looks awesome!

• IceClimber
      IceClimber commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I really want that Scorpion as well. He's worth it as even an EO character.

Comment

• bloodbandit
      bloodbandit commented
      Editing a comment
      Would love to have the black cat as a roamer!
      I saw somewhere the singing bird and was looking forward to get a EO then it didnt happen so marked it down as an old EO I never encountered but I guess I might have been wrong

Please please please give us the black cat as a roamer!

• SmurfyDeSmuf
      SmurfyDeSmuf commented
      Editing a comment
      The bird used to be available through Lucky Smurf. They removed it last year.

Comment

• bloodbandit
      bloodbandit commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE the bell, would work wonderfully with my Smurfette corner!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      These items are so great! I love the strange awkward looking bird!

Comment

• bloodbandit
      bloodbandit commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG love love love the pumpkin bat-wing lamp!

Comment

• bloodbandit
      bloodbandit commented
      Editing a comment
      I would want all 3...... I want the love kitties especially
      The stump looks like a great size so Im guessing Purple would be happy with that one

Comment

• bloodbandit
      bloodbandit commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see all of these as EOs
      Hope the chameleon changes color

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Their chameleon has personality!

Comment

• bloodbandit
      bloodbandit commented
      Editing a comment
      Love how the smurfs dance around the torch, would love to have that one!
      The owl is a must with all the animals Ive already collected

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Love these items too!

Comment

• bloodbandit
      bloodbandit commented
      Editing a comment
      lol yes I do believe I would like to have these too especially the size compared to Smurfette would be a new way of looking at the animals offered

How did you get these images? I like them! The animal in post 9 looks like the past EO of the ferret.

Comment

I collected them some time ago from sites that talked about the Japanese version. I don't know how many more differences there are at this point, as these images are from a long time ago now and I haven't seen any recent updates.

Comment

I'm guessing that is where our Ferret came from. I like the differences and would like to see both versions in the game. There is also a different fox (the one that rolls over) in the Japanese version. He looks more like a trickster fox you see in anime, but is basically the same design.

Comment

I love this idea. There are so many cool things in the Japanese version that I would like to have. And since Lucky really needs new prizes, this seems like a great solution.

Comment

If these items were already put into the game in Japan, they should be easy to port over to the other versions. There is so much content that they could be adding new Japanese items on a monthly basis for a long time.

Comment

OMG how adorable and cool! A really nice selection IceClimber! I would love to have more cats and the cute frog in pond (like this much more than the frog we already have!)! And the playing gym... Really great selection! Thanks for sharing! Of course you get my like!

Comment

Working...
              X