Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NP] Please add some Japanese Exclusvie and Retired items into Lucky's Mini Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iceclimber, do you play the Japanese version to.

Comment

No! I should get it. I have some Japanese relatives that could help me. :P I saw your video yesterday of the fireworks. They are amazing. Also I should hold my tongue about Capcom being smart with it's contracts. Capcom hasn't been making the wisest choices these days. Just ask any Mega Man, Devil May Cry, or Darkstalkers fan! I am not defending them! XD

Comment

I like it!!!

Comment

I read this thing and felt happy about international version.You can find many diferences between english and japanese versions . But i hope to have the japanese items. Follow this link to find diferences .http://smurfsvillageforum.com/index....pic,163.0.html

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Dabbler, thanks for posting the link. I love so many of the items available in the Japanese version, and to see them all at one time makes me want them more!

this one is also very important for me so im giving it a bump.......

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            We need to keep this one in play. I really want some of the things in the Japanese version.

I know the person who started this topic is banned but the idea itself is fantastic and should be considered and implemented.
          Seeing all the fantastic things the Japanese version has I feel jealous and want at least some of the things for us too

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
            Evabevasmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. It's a great idea!

Lol is there a way to play both versions? Like could I also download the Japanese one?

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Please note how old these posts are! There used to be a separate Japanese version, but, alas, it was discontinued. It had some super-cute items though!
        Working...
        X