Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IP] Please give us another way to add or invite new friends that does not use Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IP] Please give us another way to add or invite new friends that does not use Facebook

Please add more options to add friends not olny facebook friends no one on my facebook play this game 😭

I would love that too, but please list some ideas?

Comment

I really hope they're going through with this idea. I used to have so many friend villages that all disappeared with the iOS update that changed Game Center

Comment

I have never had any friends as I don’t do Facebook πŸ™πŸ˜₯

Comment

They are working on it, but it seems to be very complicated because they have been working on it for years now.

And, to be fair, it is challenging to use/purchase a system that allows friending on some sort of sign up basis, but that also backs up data and preserves privacy and other concerns.

Apple kinda dumped on developers with the friending. They all but did away with the game center with iOS10 and expect game developers to come up with friend methods and systems. Having a system like that demands a lot of β€˜back room’ support. servers to hold the info, methods of contact, ways to preserve privacy and sign in data. All the while protecting the integrity of the game and keeping the game secure.

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh that will be soooo fun.πŸ™πŸ™ƒπŸ‘

Hi all! They are VERY much still going through with the new Friend System. It was just delayed a few times, but the wait will soon be over.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope we will keep our old GameCenter friends.

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            Really hope this will be implemented and thanks Bongfish team for their hard work.

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Super, super news! πŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒ

Waaaaaaahooooooo jubeldieduuuuuuπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽˆπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽˆπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ‘ πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»oh ☺️☺️😊☺️😊😍 these are the most beautiful news since the smurfs are ... πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»how great is that because now I want to turn the clock that it is finally time.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» new neighbors thank you soooooo very bongfishπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’πŸ’β£οΈ

Comment

Working...
          X