Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IP] Update the list of Message in a Bottle rewards on the Smurfs' Village island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IP] Update the list of Message in a Bottle rewards on the Smurfs' Village island

Janeen1 year ago
    Update the list of Message in a Bottle rewards on the Smurfs' Village island

I don't know why people are so gung-ho to get the MIAB Quest when all they will get 90% of the time is things they can buy with coins. Lame things such as chairs, mushrooms, and oh today I got the really cool gift of a FLAG!!!

I thought the whole purpose behind the MIAB was to get UNIQUE Gifts, such as Totem Pole pieces and special buildings? Why I am getting all the crap? Is this a Glitch? What's the deal? I got the first Totem Pole piece the first Quest and since then have gotten nothing but junk. Why?

52 people like this idea

I haven't done a MIAB since I finished the task for 30 of them. I'm fed up of flags, hammocks and half log loungers. Please update them Beeline

Comment

You should check it each week....last week I got a pavilion! After loads of duckies, flags trains and stuff. It was a huge surprise!

Comment

• ABI0683
        ABI0683 commented
        Editing a comment
        I still check and cross my fingers every week for something good. I'll get a pavilion one day!

In progress, can't wait to see this added into the game, new bottle rewards yay.

Comment

This is in progress?! This I will need to see to believe! Having new MIAB would be fantastic!

Comment

This one has been marked in progress for a while already....maybe they implement it together with the huge island update?

Comment

Hope you're right Tapasz.. Island MUST be the next part of the update... What a nice surprise it will be...

Comment

I wonder what the time line is for threads "in progress". This has been marked as such for three updates already?

Comment

Good point Tapasz! I really want to know if there is a time line for them! We urgently need a makeover of island related themes like MIAB! Spelling Bee, are you still bothering wirh MIABs?
                Last edited by Teddybear 04; 02-20-2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

It's a good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Tapasz View Post
                    I wonder what the time line is for threads "in progress". This has been marked as such for three updates already?
                    Really hope it's finally implemented in this update, if not...my question still remains.

Comment

Hopefully we'll get new pirate decorative items that are only available through MIAB.

Comment

Hopefully they include the overhaul with the island update...

Comment

It is true. I've been skipping the MIAB game for a long time. Because it is the same items all the time. New and exclusive items would be great and love the challenges to achieve them

Comment

The MIAB rewards system is in dire need of an update. The MIAB quests take several days to finish and winning lousy gifts like flags and gates are definitely not worth doing it. Prizes should be upgraded to at least lucky's 5sb or higher prize levels to make it worthwhile. e.g. I'll definitely skip playing for a gate but will try all my best to win a dolphin.

Comment

Working...
                            X