Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IP] Update the list of Message in a Bottle rewards on the Smurfs' Village island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This request is as old as the hills ... it was first requested on the old forum. Surprise the heck out of us Beeline ... honestly, anything new would thrill us.

Comment

Can you imagine our surprise if we tapped the bottle and there was a totally new item? We would all be on here commenting as quickly as our fingers could fly over the keys.

Comment

I WOULD FAINT!

Comment

I agree, once you have the totem pole and clockwork smurf the other prizes aren't worth the effort. So something new would be awesome.
          Last edited by Juliesmurf; 11-29-2015, 12:13 AM. Reason: typo error

Comment

I haven't had a piece of clockwork in weeks and weeks. My interest in MIAB pretty much extends to doing it enough times to accomplish the goals. After then it'll probably go the way of papa's game or greedy's game, I play them only when I have to for Tracker.

Comment

How long does it take to update the MIB items? This request is from 2012! :-( I really start hating the MIB items. How many chairs and toy trains do we need?

Comment

Yes, please cycle the list of prizes. They don't need to be of a great value, just a different variety.

I really wish that they would cycle all of the usual prizes.

Message in a bottle,
                Gifts to friends
                <insert any mini-game here>

I also wish that they would revisit specialty smurfs quests. At level 91, I haven't had a quest from Magician, Smurfette, etc.. in years.

Comment

Bumping this one...it's been in progress since oct 2014! Maybe Bongfish can speed it up a little 😄

Comment

Good bump! If i could i would give it a like again 😛

Comment

Hopefully this planned idea will happen soon😁😁😁

Comment

Oh yes please. So tired of the same old flags and trains.

Comment

Come on bongfish, we know you could do this! Please give us new things for the MIAB

Comment

Any news for teacher desk? It's already in the game itself for so many years

http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...ctually-exists

Comment

I am so tired of getting flags from my bottle expeditions... I have reached level 100 and the most exciting thing I ever received were clockwork smurf parts (which I completed by level 50). I keep completing tasks in the hope that something exciting will surface... but sadly flags, flags and yet more flags.

Comment

• Evanna
                                Evanna commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Don't forget the wooden beds

I think the best items are blueprints, followed by the little green train (although one or two are enough). I kept like two gates and green chairs, but I think the rest isn't that interesting. And only so many gates and chairs are. After I had all the blueprints I stopped doing MIAB. Or wait... did we even get blueprints from MIAB or just from the rafts... 🤔 I don't remember.

• skydiver118
                                skydiver118 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I keep the trains because they give XP near the smurflings. I keep the chairs cause they’re cool. And I’ve gotten the wash basin a couple of times and keep those
                                the flags, wooden beds, gates, hammocks....all get deleted/sold

MIAB needs a huge over haul. New prizes would be greatly appreciated.

Just like Lucky’s main village gifts.

• CBing
                                CBing commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Evanna oh yes, how can I forget the wooden beds, gates, chairs and the hammocks etc.. I just place and delete! And as skydiver118 mentions, Lucky's gifts on the mainland also need a major overhaul. Otherwise, Bongfish is doing a fantastic job, I love Reporters daily gifts and I have just made VIP status so have access to the VIP store
                            Working...
                            X