[IP] Add larger tile and pathway segments to help offset the in-game limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IP] Add larger tile and pathway segments to help offset the in-game limit

Paths and tiles are very popular and most of us have already used all available paths. As I know, there is a limit on the number of them regardless of their size. Is it possible to add some more variants of tiles of larger size? 42 PEOPLE LIKE THIS IDEA
    Last edited by Bublik; 12-03-2013, 01:40 PM.

Yes please! I'm at path limit for a very long time now and would love larger segments!
    And please have the larger green patches on the mountain as well.....it's looking messy filling out a huge spot!

Comment

Some long skinny ones please! 1*5 or 1*10 would be awesome! Like Tapasz idea about bigger green patches for the mountain too

Comment

A new expansion is coming! We need longer paths to overcome the path limit!

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I missed something. Always seem to read this forum in a random way. What expansion? Must be in news ... Should've read that first.

• Bublik
          Bublik commented
          Editing a comment
          Abi wrote it almost a month ago. It was about the last expansion on the mountain

Especially since the expansions won't increase path limit! How can we finish redeco without it? We need the larger segments!

Comment

We really need this!

Comment

Yes please.Paths are so important, definitely bigger ones in the village and mountain.

Comment

Time to bump this! With all of our villages growing and growing, this becomes more urgent! If the tile size were even just doubled physically, that would mean you could use one big tile in the place of four small ones! If the size were tripled to just 3 x 3, it would mean one tile for nine little ones! This is a tremendous saving in memory and would help ease the pain of the pathway limit!

Comment

As of today, I think this is the number 1 feature I am looking forward to. I really hope Beeline will study the question!

Comment

Today i be finally at path limit in main village... I placed a stone tile, the coins are gone and nothing happened... Very disappointing... Now i know the feeling how jt is to know i could delete some paths or never can place new added paths... Ugly feeling... I want now more than ever bigger paths and tiles to decorate... The new section of my village looks out of the rest without them! So please create bigger and longer paths to help my smurfs finding the right way!!! Please!!!

Comment

If it is true and it is not the size of the path or tile that causes us to hit the path limit, then please just give us larger tiles and paths! his seems like an easy fix! Just think what having some of the larger configurations would do for our path restrictions!

Comment

Spelling Bee wrote on the other thread 12-12-2013

"Hi Bublik. Yes, they are and have been seriously considering your suggestion. The problem though is that while it would alleviate the problem in the near term, the underlying limit would still be there. I do agree though that for right now, larger pathways and tile sections would help tremendously. I'll keep pushing for the idea. "

It is so easy to implement and it will solve our problem for a very long time, I am sure! When will they be added?

Comment

• Cupcake
                        Cupcake commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I certainly hope you are right, Purple!

• Spelling Bee
                        Spelling Bee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's not as easy as you would think Bublik.

Very observant Purple.. very observant indeed, you may-bee onto something. :P

• Bublik
                        Bublik commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Spelling Bee, they don't move, don't interact with smurfs. I thought it's easy. I suggested that new variants of the same tiles with the same footprint but of larger size would be added. Sorry if I am wrong
                        Last edited by Bublik; 01-03-2014, 07:33 AM.

Still waiting desperately for this to happen!

Comment

A bump in memory of Bublik.

Comment

I have finally hit the path limit It seemed to happen in all areas all at the same time, or maybe that was coincidence. Either way, it sucks! Please implement larger path sections. I am not going to be able to use any of the pretty new Valentine's Day pathways and the limit is making it impossible to complete my vision for the swoof planet. I am very sad about both.

Comment

Working...
                          X