Clear All

What about if tracker collected from all areas not just the main village

Comment

@Spelling Bee:
      @Twinkiepie:
      @Vintoxi:

Level 120
      185 Million XP = only 4% progress!!

It's frustrating! I can't reach max level!
      And the next update with a new level is around the corner!

PLEASE STOP THIS NIGHTMARE OR I WILL STOP PLAYING LIKE TAPASZ ALREADY DID!
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 06-22-2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Really, what's the point in leveling up? Past level 50 or so there are no new items to unlock and you still only get 4 SB per new level. I have zero interest in turning what limited space I have left into an XP farm just for the sake gaining pointless levels.

I've been paying for more than 5 years and am level 76. The only thing my game doesn't have that a level 119 (or whatever) player has is the level 100 reward. I'm not pressed about that, I'll get it one day.
        Is it just the ability to say "I'm max level" that is attractive about leveling up? I don't get it.

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        happybird "Let every man seek heaven in his own fashion." (Friedrich II)
        Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-29-2017, 12:12 PM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree 100% agree that the xp needs to be adjusted to level up at the higher levels. It's totally insane.

But I also agree with Happybird. After Hundreth Smurf at level 100 there doesn't seem to be any incentive in this game to bother with levelling up. It does not enhance the game play in anyway, like it did in the beginning, or like many other types of games. To me SV at that point becomes all about the decorating and other in game goals that appear with new updates. It is still very much enjoyable without being the max level.

That being said I (and many others) do hope that with the upcoming xp re-vamp Bongfish considers offering some sort of incentive to get to the higher levels. Like different prizes or special unlocked items. It would definitely help keep the game interesting, and would keep people motivated to level up

Now we have version 1.51.0 and with regard to the tons of XP we need for only one percent progress, nothing has changed. Disappointment is spreading. More and more often I think of a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Sky View Post
        Now we have version 1.51.0 and with regard to the tons of XP we need for only one percent progress, nothing has changed. Disappointment is spreading. More and more often I think of a break.
        Without giving away too much Morning Sky, (I know I've been saying this a while now..) your continued patience will be rewarded..

If everything goes as planned, the next update should make you and everyone else, very, very happy.

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          That's good news! Thankyou Spelling Bee Best message ever!
          Last edited by Morning Sky; 08-31-2017, 02:45 PM.

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! Thanks so much! 😍

I'm coming back to this thread because it's getting worse again. We are now at level 150 and the XP needed to level up is hundreds of millions again. The values that can be seen in the saved games in the app (recovery files) say that you don't need 100% of the accumulated XP to reach the next level, but about 175%. So you need 75% more XP for every level up than you did before. I think Bongfish should think about abolishing this rate of increase completely after reaching a certain level.

Comment

• Pemby
          Pemby commented
          Editing a comment
          You can't just subtract the numbers you see in the recovery files section to calculate the increase - the math is a little more complicated than that.

Each level requires 5% more XP than the previous one. I could track this quite accurately until I reached max level at 146, and I am pretty sure this is still the case at the current max, 150. The figure was 10% prior to the change in the XP system a couple of years ago.

If the recovery app says you are level 148(1000%) when the next level comes out, that 1000% is only 950% of the next level. Take off another 105% to increment your level, and the next day you will be level 149(845%). Or more likely since you will have collected some XP, perhaps 852%.

• Pemby
          Pemby commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course even with "just" a 5% increase, the XP requirements are still growing exponentially. The XP to go up a level will double every 14 updates, which is less than a year at the current rate. So the question is when rather than if a further revamp will be required. Now is probably a good time to think about it.

I'd suggest switching from an exponential increase to a linear increase above a certain level. That would fix the problem without affecting lower levels.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Pemby As you know, I totally agree. The exponential aspect makes the figures crazy as you reach the upper levels! Not sure why they didn’t go to a linear increase when they adjusted it last time, but hopefully they will reconsider.

Totally agree, if it truly is 175% more for each level , that is a crazy amount .
        I look forward to seeing this new 150th smurf , but I doubt I shall manage to get him in my villages.😥😥🐙

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	32D4820F-482C-444D-B98F-4C667D965032.jpeg
Views:	114
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	239387

What I get from Tracker each week.

And the cost of leveling up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9583D2C6-6D4D-4BD1-B8CA-459FC4B9CD5D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	239386
          Last edited by Morning Sky; 05-11-2019, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• s201400042
            s201400042 commented
            Editing a comment
            Where can these data be found?

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            s201400042 settings/my account/local save - there you have to scroll down.

I did put an idea forward a while ago. Would it be possible to at certain higher levels as a reward implement tracker in other areas. Say level 120 he turns up at the grove. Level 130 at swoof planet. Level 140 the mountain. And level 150 the island. This way it would go a long way to accumulating xp

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Or make certain things available in the store that give massive XP but only to those at certain levels.....say you gain level 120, then you get to purchase (for coins or SB) an item that gives you 1.2 million XP per day or something like that.

In other words, keep the ratio of XP needed but give people that choose to use it, something to help level out that insatiable demand for XP points.

I think the amount of Xp just needs to be reduced. Having tracker in other areas sounds fine but most of us do other things apart from playing smurfs village and can’t spend time on tracker all the time. 🐙

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be a nice perk for those at higher levels. While I know there are some that zoom up so are at high levels while only playing a relatively short time, there are others that have years invested in the game. Beyond Emperor Smurf, there is really no reason to level up - the SB reward you get is nice but nothing stellar compared to what players at that level usually have. So a set amount would be welcome. Perhaps an average of what a player would earn in a month - thus as they add more levels those that are maxed out can, theoretically, level up once a month so once per update?

another option could be an item that’s been requested, a storage shed that gives XP. Perhaps make that available to those over 100, then they can bulk up on XP items, not clutter their village with them thus freeing up room to decorate or whatever, but still keep the game balanced since it would only be available to those at the very high levels.

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            skydiver118 I do love the XP from storage idea! Of course, people will immediately complain about the limits on storage! 😂

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Cupcake True. No matter what they do it won’t please everyone. But if the explanation is to keep the game ‘level’ then that limit could allow Bongfish to - theoretically - maximize the amount of XP people can get per day, and may alleviate the strain of the constant requests for more space. I know if I could store all my wishing wells and harvest stages and papa balloons I’d get a ton of free space.
        Working...
        X