[UC] Please add new land expansions in all areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Please add new land expansions in all areas

Beeline many players are in desperate need of more land, please please please can you look into land expansions in all areas as this would greatly help many of us who have exhausted the existing expansions available.

This is under consideration?! Fantastic! I thought it could not be done. This is the best news ever!

Comment

It's strange as all other topics requesting more space are not marked UC?? They even closed our road trip thread because it was not possible? Not sure why it has changed but I'd welcome more room in all areas of course.

Comment

small footprints for farm and shrubs, wonder strage, those are not enough at all! please give us more space!
        Last edited by yosinori saitou; 03-02-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Yes, please. And if someone from Beeline is reading this - just think, if you give us more room through expansions, you can give us more things to buy to put into the new spaces. It's a win for us, and a win for Beeline. What a great idea!

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            My thoughts exactly. I. started thinking about this issue many do want and realised it can be done as companies are bringinh out new phones all the time. Take Samsung for example the samsung galaxy s6 will have 3 gb of internal ram which is certainly enough to run a game like smurfs village. Beeline had in place several expansions that people could buy for smurfberries and look at what the developers introduced a storage for wonders. So fingers and toes crossed the developers can make this happen so smurfs village lives long and prospers. Who knows we may see a new castle in the future as some want.

Out of all the things we need, I think this one is top priority! We can never have enough space, but we are really out of room in all areas now, please add in som substantial land expansions at each area!

Comment

Yes. Please, please, please. Almost every inch of my main village is packed. My Smurfs need some breathing room!

Comment

Absolutely need space!!! Beeline, space is the most needed thing!! Particularly in the village!!! I'd love an eastern expansion (with a lake ) & a northern one between the trees (turning some trees into a smurfy building ) If I recall well, in the comics with wild smurf and the squirrel, the smurfs go live w/in forest trees for a bit where they have bridges to connect trees...

Comment

I can't give too many details, but I can say relief is on the horizon. Hang in their my Smurfy friends.

Comment

• Tenny
                  Tenny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Horizon sounds good. The horizon is far far away, right? ;-)

Ah that's great! Already hoped for it as I saw a lot of empty space when my video hut blocked on trying to watch a video. Could move my screen up and down and it showed a beautiful new area 😄!

Comment

For the love of God, where is this! I'm maxed out on space everywhere! It's to the point I'm skipping EO's because I have no where to place them! Come on Beeline do something about giving us more space!

Comment

I'm with you Purple. All of my areas are full.... We need expansions!

Comment

like Purple said, now i have to consider whether i should buy the EO or not because of the space. and i passed on the pet zoo EO. ( it's very rare thing for me to pass an EO ) many ''unstorable'' hut EOs were added in the recent updates and there will also be added in the future updates. but i won't be able to buy those unstorable huts EOs if there'd be no space to place them. so please give me land expansions! in all areas! please!

Comment

Comment

• Ray888
                          Ray888 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Rofl...real case scenario 😁

I have to agree with the previous posts. The more space I have to set up and decorate the EO's offered the more EO's I will buy. Money from my pocket into yours Beeline. We want space and Smurfs and of course you get paid to do your job, so I think it is a win-win. Yes some players may want to buy extra space for coins, but they are still playing the game and watching the ads so it is still revenue. Just another smurfy fact to consider.

Comment

Working...
                        X