No announcement yet.

[UC] Please add new land expansions in all areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please allow more land expansions in all areas of the game to make space for more decorations and designing.

Comment

We need more land to continue playing. Beeline please seriously think about it.

Comment

yes please! land expansions for all areas!!! ( personally, except grove area. grove doesn't have enough items to decorate the large space so far.) if Beeline want to sell those expensive VIP EOs, please add land expansions first. to make wonders and to place EOs, i have to store EO items i bought in the past. it's ridiculous. please add more space!!

Comment

Yes please! All areas except Grove are overcrowded.

Comment

Yes, yes, yes. More space, please.

Comment

I'd love that. More space, please! Especially the main village could use an expansion or two. Ideally to the East. And more land and water space on the island would be greatly appreciated as well! More space on the mountain would be great as well.

Comment

• smurfintheair
                smurfintheair commented
                Editing a comment
                Totally agree with you!!

Please, Please, Please!!!!

Comment

Totally, totally need this! All areas!

Comment

Soon please! All areas except the Grove are overcrowded!

Comment

Expand the water area please! And to prevent memory space problem allow just a couple of smurfs to swim free( no more than 10)!
                    Just one ideea! Thank you beeline!

Comment

I am out of places to put items on my swoof planet, village, island, mountain and grove can we please get expansions to make these areas bigger?

Comment

• Cupcake
                        Cupcake commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi Angie! As you can see, many people want land expansions! One of the issues is that, with each expansion, more memory is used for the game, and older devices have a harder and harder time keeping up, so the developers have to be conscious about how those expansions will affect players with older devices.

In the future, please use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search! When I searched for ‘expansions’ and then changed the search to Relevance, I found the subject here.

There are also other topics where you can put in a request for a particular place, or type of expansion, so you might search and find those and comment on the ones you want most.

They added a land expansion in the latest update.

Comment

👍👍😀 yes please More Land 😀
                        🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
                        🐱

Comment

Working...
                        X