[UC] Suggestions for future benefits of being a member in the VIP program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Suggestions for future benefits of being a member in the VIP program

Ok so I seen a post from bee,s knees about welcoming us loyal players to suggest things we would like added to the VIP program. I would like fireworks please, I would like the cute mushrooms seats as in the Japan version , also from the jsv I'd like to see glow paths and the fire in a mushroom, and loads more ill post later

i love all of yours ideas DC i have also one cool idea.how about some new vip outfits for smurfs smurfy tuxedo sounds awesome

Comment

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes please, VIP outfits , that would be great, imagine when the smurfs get dressed up in an outfit it would attract them to the cafe/restaurant/dance club ares to have smurfy fun.
      Cool idea Miley

I would like some super deluxe animals! Giant sized critters that say your village is special! Add Feathers the stork and have her fly some of your Smurfs to a special VIP section of the forest only available to the most loyal SV players. What about super special and unusual VIP hut customizations! Giant size mystery egg trees that tower over our villages that say to the player that they are a super awesome VIP SV player! Special giant size statues for Sculptor that have a significant presences in our super cool VIP villages! Please make being a VIP a super awesome thing!

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah! A special VIP section in our villages, love it!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      The best super sized VIP critter would be Snowbeast at three size the size we got him for a bonus item. Beeline calls him a young yeti, so I would like the full size super large adult yeti! Same item we got only a lot larger! Three times the size at least! This would be the best VIP item ever!

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes giant size snowbeast! And for purple... giant size fluffy angora rabbits!

I love all these ideas! The thing I want the most is more land. Probably not possible, but it would be super to have access to special land expansions available only to VIPs .

Comment

Giant trees like Purple! Ability to create waterfalls and ponds, all signs for mini games and tracker moved to quests. Special foliage! Miley69's idea about the clothes 👍 Better gifts to leave for friends. I'm sure I'll think of more

Comment

Special building projects that need help from our VIP neighbours

Comment

Signs that we can customise to place like signposts.

Comment

• bloodbandit
            bloodbandit commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, like making a sign that says "thanks" to all those who actually take their time and come visit us and leave a gift (maybe even give it an option from the VIP menu that if someone clicks on it they can get a daily bonus)

• smurfy bear
            smurfy bear commented
            Editing a comment
            The possibilities with customize signs are endless. It could be our away sign, or as bloodbandit said our thank you sign, or our greetings sign, special dedication sign, road signs, etc, etc, etc. I like this idea.

• ejic12
            ejic12 commented
            Editing a comment
            As someone who likes to integrate holiday messages in village decor, I support this.

Great ideas in here!

We definitely need something special, which stands out to show you're a VIP. Maybe the banners on friendslist can have a different color. Besides that some new super items which won't be available for the rest? And Abi's idea of special gifts sounds awesome! Give the dock a golden glow so all who enters your village will see the difference.

Comment

In the old forum it has been asked many times...a possibility to gift from your storage. How about making a VIP-friend store!

Comment

• ABI0683
              ABI0683 commented
              Editing a comment
              Love that idea!

• DCMURFY1
              DCMURFY1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Perfect, it's what we have always wanted, great idea

• AdrianG
              AdrianG commented
              Editing a comment
              EXCELLENT idea!

Comment

Why doesn't this page show anymore in the idea section?

Comment

More diffract critters!

Comment

A generator that makes Crystals and Tickets. Like 50 Crystals a day and 50 Tickets a day.

Comment

The glow in the dark paint set would be an awesome VIP benefit!

Comment

A big storage balloon to store all other ballons in, which grow wth the amount of balloons it contains. Off course it would be great if we can still collect the xp from the small ballons, just like the critter store

Comment

• chickadee2013
                        chickadee2013 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Like the concept and "liked" it. Not sure how big the balloon could get though without covering up part of the village - maybe it could change colour like the crystal storage.

• CvB023
                        CvB023 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good thinking Chickadee, we don't want it too big. Love the idea of it changing color.
                    Working...
                    X