[UC] Please do another major Game Master Mystery Box refresh for 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Please do another major Game Master Mystery Box refresh for 2019

all the mystery boxes are now so boring. The daily box and key boxes haven’t been updated for ever and a day. The mega mystery boxes only have one or two new items. It would be great if we could have a complete overhaul of all the content...pleeease Bongfish πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€ž

So much this! I wish it would be updated with every game update.

Comment

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»yes i vote for thisπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»that would be really time again, and that would be wonderful,🎁🎁🎁 please bongfish make it possibleπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€

Comment

maybe it's been about an year since the last update of the box. it's about time to update it again. please BongfishπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Comment

I agree. I don’t even mess with them at the moment....actually for once I look forward to and want the newer crop stars. I’ll get more β€˜good’ out of the coin and XP boost than I will winning my 100+ puppy in. a basket or 98th turkey sheep (and I’m not exaggerating the numbers)

Comment

Please @Spellingbee and Twinkiepie could you ask what is happening hereπŸ™πŸ™

Comment

Spelling Bee Oops sorry I am still not great at tagging,

Comment

asmurf While there are plans to add to new items to the Mystery Box at some point in a future update, there is no ETA on when that will be.

Comment

Spelling Bee Thank you for asking, we will just have to be patient πŸ™πŸ€ž

Comment

I whole-heartedly agree!! Thanks for bringing this up. This has been bothering me too!
                    Can someone link me the current list of items in the box? I haven't been able to find the old thread.

Comment

We really need this!

Comment

Yes pleeeaaase add some news in 2020....πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β˜ΊοΈ

Comment

Make keys easier to get for those that have none also!

Comment

PopReach Bumping this thread for popreach! Looks like bongfish couldn’t get to this task last year. Plllleeeease Popreach!

Comment

Yes, we desperately need a new selection in the mega boxes, it has been aaaaagesπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Comment

Working...
                            X