Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mountain Artifacts should give out daily resources!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenchyoutoo
    replied
    Who here likes the prizes..? who anywhere likes the prizes? how do we know if they like the prizes and if its a majority even? And even if they do, what would be even better for a "rare" prize item is one that gives out resources wouldn't it? They can still be the same items even. My complaint is not about that look of the items but mainly what they do... they do nothing... and then you can get it again by chance and again without finishing the others, which is what has happened to me. It would have been better as a "rare" item if it was a one time win item. that would make it "rare".

So far history going forward is now its outdated and bland. Needs a desperate update and considering how much stuff in the game requires resources to make, these items need to have a 24hr resource bonus like the Crystal statues in the main village.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    Not a comment on the idea; just a little history about the prizes: For a long time players had asked for prizes that were more difficult to get- something rarer, that had to be worked for over time. If you win the pieces from Archeologist, the resulting item is a freebie and you don’t need to keep it, just like you don’t need to keep prizes from other games. Though you personally may not like the prizes, other people do- it is a matter of personal preference...

Leave a comment:

• asherxo
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchyoutoo View Post
    I can't believe it took me 6 MONTHS to finally collect 4 pieces for a single artifact on the Mountain and to my disgust it doesn't even give out any kind of resource reward system...??

Is this a joke?? AND they cost 10 SMURFBERRIES a piece meaning you can spend 40 smurfberries on an artifact that may not even look good or suit your village layout and get absolutely NOTHING for it... my first artifact was a dumb pillar.. yay *eye roll*..

What a joke...

So my idea.... make the artifacts give out resources like Homnibus' Smurf Tome Crystal Statues gives out rewards in the village... and add more artifacts with each update

Far out what a missed opportunity and complete waste of time...

And another idea... the developers should play the game themselves...
    nice idea. But aol mail still no single reply..
    Last edited by asherxo; 09-17-2020, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Artifacts should give out daily resources!!

I can't believe it took me 6 MONTHS to finally collect 4 pieces for a single artifact on the Mountain and to my disgust it doesn't even give out any kind of resource reward system...??

Is this a joke?? AND they cost 10 SMURFBERRIES a piece meaning you can spend 40 smurfberries on an artifact that may not even look good or suit your village layout and get absolutely NOTHING for it... my first artifact was a dumb pillar.. yay *eye roll*..

What a joke...

So my idea.... make the artifacts give out resources like Homnibus' Smurf Tome Crystal Statues gives out rewards in the village... and add more artifacts with each update

Far out what a missed opportunity and complete waste of time...

And another idea... the developers should play the game themselves...
Working...
X