Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UC] Please increase the limit of Pathways and Tiles that can be placed in each area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Please increase the limit of Pathways and Tiles that can be placed in each area

This was a awesome suggestion from the old forum that did not get moved.

I definitely would love for this to be implemented

Comment

We need more paths! Or at least give us bigger paths and tiles! With a new expansion raising the path limit would be great!

Comment

New expansions mean more paths are needed! If you can't increase the limit then please increase the size of the paths! In lots of size options

Comment

We really need this!

Comment

I dont really use paths but I voted yes for all of you because I know it is important for most players

(maybe give players more variety as well and more variety in size, and let the players paint/color the pathways as well.... I always wanted a golden pathway and especially on the planet that glows in the dark.... and I always wanted a pink based w red hearts pathway for Valentine's day and for Christmas lil red berry pathways like holly.... I have more ideas for pathways if anyone is interested but thats all for now)

Comment

Wait a minute, I thought the path limit is "hard coded" and will be difficult to change like the character limit. It's marked as under consideration so I presume that it's not a technical matter but a decision made by beeline to limit our pathways?

Comment

Seeing as I just hit the pathway limit for the first time on the mountain, i understand. The pathway limit stifles creativity! This gets my vote.

Comment

We need the path limit raised in all area in I the next update!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfy bear View Post
                    Wait a minute, I thought the path limit is "hard coded" and will be difficult to change like the character limit. It's marked as under consideration so I presume that it's not a technical matter but a decision made by beeline to limit our pathways?
                    As far as I know it's exactly that, too difficult to change. It remains "under consideration" because they keep on trying to find a solution for it.

Comment

• smurfy bear
                      smurfy bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Tapasz for clarifying this, hope they will find a solution soon.

maybe it's about time to ask for this again. yes, Beeline raised the limit to 1250 for each area, but i think that's not enough now. as long as areas keep expanding, and as long as new pathways/tiles items keep being added, the pathways limit should be raised.

Comment

bump!! the areas are getting bigger and bigger and so many new tiles are added. i think 1250 of pathway limits in each areas are no longer sufficient now ( especially in the MV ). please raise the limit one more time!!

Comment

Hi

I know under the last developer there was no sign of this happening but we now have a new developer who has worked miracles and so maybe just maybe bongfish might be able to sprinkle a bit of magic on the game and somehow increase the pathway limits in all areas

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Comment

agreed! Beeline once raised the limit long ago so of course Bongfish also can do it! please!!

Comment

Hiya everyone! I've passed your request onto the Fishy powers that be! They will be looking into it and see what can be done.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                              yosinori saitou commented
                              Editing a comment
                              thank you so much Spelling Bee!! 👍👍👍
                          Working...
                          X