Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UC] Please increase the limit of Pathways and Tiles that can be placed in each area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Smurf Village Team, you could raise please the way limit. I would make with pleasure a few more ways if I already pay 75 or 100 Smurfbarries for the enlargement. This would be real smurftastic 😊 Thank you 😘

Comment

Commenting to agree that I desperately need either larger pathways, but more ideally, increased pathway limit for my village---especially the main village!

Comment

I always max out the pathways, please increase the limit!

Comment

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeeeeeeesssssss pleeeeeaaaase...me tooπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Yes with another village expansion is coming we definitely need this! Increase the pathway limit, so i haven’t to delete tons of pathways to create my circus and amusement park area!

Comment

Lol commenting again. I see I wrote in this thread 3 years ago, and since then bongfish had increased the limit, but since new pathways become available and village expansions continue (thanks popreach!) we need another increase from 1750 in the MV especially! I can’t choose what to delete! Thanks!

Comment

Another great idea I’d like to add my voice to. Yes please. 😊

Comment

Working...
            X