Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UC] Please add designated digging patches on the Mountain or some other dig all option!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pasting my comment from the other thread I started by mistake...

Originally posted by Zarko View Post
    It is nice that we can "dig all" on the mountain, but it would be nice to be able to "shovel all" too.

Instead of using the shovel and placing it in a particular location, it would be nice to be able to define digging area before hand (like "garden" in the village which is always set in one place). Then when you click on backhoe, you should be able to "shovel all" and at that point smurfs will go to the designated area for shovelling.

Maybe add it as an SB upgrade to the current backhoe.

Comment

Hi, all: Here is the other topic thread. Please note that this has been requested a long, long time ago, also, and see Spelling Bee's reply. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...o-the-mountain

Comment

• Hundredth Smurf
        Hundredth Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Cupcake
        I know that a dig all is not possible without some kind of definition on where the digging should take place. That is why I am suggesting digging 'patches'. This would make the area designatet for a dig, like the crops fields.

Cupcake - I can't believe that the idea was considered "not possible"!!! Surely if you define digging patches like crop fields in the village, it will be straight forward.

Comment

Prior to the thread I linked above, there was a whole, long conversation in the old forum about ways to do this (fixed area, etc.) My impression was, from those conversations, (and it is just an impression) that Beeline wants to make digging for resources a little more challenging than planting and harvesting fields... That said, there is no reason not to ask again!

Comment

• Hundredth Smurf
          Editing a comment
          Oh, if they do not want to I understand. I would wish they would, but that makes some kind of sense. I just do not think it is impossible. But it is obviously a matter of priorities for Beeline.

I understand their point regarding the challenge of planting and harvesting, but from other point of view, should it really take me 5+ minutes to plant 81 "shovels"???

Anyway, my suggestion was to add an upgrade option to backhoe which would cost SB.

Comment

People have been asking for a Dig All feature for ages and on the old forum, Beeline said it is impossible to implement. I think if they had finally found a way to implement it, a Dig All feature would have been available as an upgrade to the backhoe.

I am very pleased with the backhoe because I find it more annoying to tap on the completed digs than to set them out. It was a pain to try to tap through the completed digs quickly and have to keep pausing to place random crystals. I love the way all the crystals pop up at the end now, it is much simpler that way. I see no reason to buy the crystal upgrade and would rather save my SB for something else, like a pyramid or the next, new special smurf.
          Last edited by happybird; 06-07-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Hi everyone. As has been said by Cupcake and Happpybird, unfortunately there are no plans to add designated digging areas or add a "Dig All" option for the Mountain. While this could change at some point int he future (Similar to the Backhoe for the Mountain), for now it's just not planned.

Comment

I have around 125 Smurfs on the mountain and placing all those takes forever, especially the first 50 or so because all those wandering Smurfs slows the game down to a crawl. I can't believe this is impossible. There would just need to be a "restart digging" option to collect from all the finished dig sites and then start the timer over again. I can't imagine it would even take that much programming since all the spots are already there.

Comment

Michelle, unfortunately for us, Beeline has just said there are no plans to do it, not that it is impossible. It might very well be possible, but they may just not want to make it that easy for us...

Comment

It would be great if the excavating sites on the mountain, once placed, would stay. Setting them every time is very tiring. This could also give you the opportunity to upgrade the bulldozer in order to "excavate all"!

Please consider it!

Comment

I think this is what you would like: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...l-option/page2
                    I would love it as well.

And the section for ideas has been split - so new ideas should be put in the "New ideas awaiting decision" part.

Comment

Thank you Hundredth, I always have some trouble finding already existing topics...

Comment

• Hundredth Smurf
                        Editing a comment
                        You are welcome. It is not easy to search in here. And it does not help we use different words meaning the same.

I hate the fact there are no permanent digging patches still. I haven't played smurfs village for nearly a year because of how tiresome and Boringly frustrating it is to keep coming back every 30min and begin placement all over again. now I have just started picking up the game to see any changes to it and still nothing. It seriously doesn't make any sense. Why is digging so different to farming? It doesn't make me play more. Infact it does the complete opposite. Now I just had to find somewhere to vent about it and where else better than the beeline forums. I'm glad there's a thread about it but disappointed nothing's been done after all this time. It's not hard. Just make it like a farm patch that stays and make a dig all upgrade option. Simple. Takes long enough to gather materials as it is

Comment

• Tenny
                        Tenny commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You must admit they added the backhoe lately which is a big help.
                        I would love a "place all" function but it would make digging too easy, I think.

well its either too easy or too boring for me.
                      yes the backhoe has helped but its feels like its half done. with everything going on, going back and forth to other areas in the game, collecting, playing the mini games, the dig all would help a lot. this needs to be pushed and I'm sure everyone would appreciate it and think "about time".

Comment

I know that this topic exist, but i want to be 100% sure that beeline will see this message, so when you read it just connect it to other same topics.

I think that dige all(more) is possible with my idea.

When you upgrade you mini backhoe you will be able to dig more( maybe add another upgrade for mini backhoe), when your press on your mini backhoe and than on dig more you can now choose how you want to dig more. You can choose how many smurfs you want to dig for you (you can choose between 10,5 or 3 smurfs and prices will be the same as normal digs... 10 smurf dig will cost 2000 coins, 5 smurf dig will cost 1000 coins and 3 smurf dig will cost 600 coins) If you choose dig with 10 smurfs you dig will be big( i dont know mayne 15x15) if you choose 5 smurfs your dig will be medium size and if you choose 3 smurfs your dig will be small size.

i dont know how much smace would digs need but all 10,5 or 3 smurfs will beed to be able to dig at the same time, so digs wont be automatic so you would need to place them and if you choose many smurfs to dig for you your dig would take more space. So this wont be dig all, but dig more so it would be much much faster...

spelling bee or worker be please comment on this post if you dont understand something that i wanted to say or if you think that this idea cant be done and why it cant be done

i think that everything is perfect and easy...

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                          Spelling Bee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's been seen. Your idea may be something worth exploring, or it might have already been something they've already discussed. For now, it's still marked as not planned. This may change in the future, we will just have to wait and see.

• Pandemonium
                          Pandemonium commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Spelling Bee ty for your reply.

Maybe Beeline dont want to add this feature to the game... but if and when they change ther mind I think this is perfect and easiest thing to do becouse all things in my idea are already in game. More smurfs(swoofs) working on same thing is used when digging on planet with archeologist smurf and alo on planet wonders where one smurf and one swoof work together.

btw english is not my mother tongue so some sentences might be wrong...
                      Working...
                      X