Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UC] Please add designated digging patches on the Mountain or some other dig all option!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
    I know that this topic exist, but i want to be 100% sure that beeline will see this message, so when you read it just connect it to other same topics.

I think that dige all(more) is possible with my idea.

When you upgrade you mini backhoe you will be able to dig more( maybe add another upgrade for mini backhoe), when your press on your mini backhoe and than on dig more you can now choose how you want to dig more. You can choose how many smurfs you want to dig for you (you can choose between 10,5 or 3 smurfs and prices will be the same as normal digs... 10 smurf dig will cost 2000 coins, 5 smurf dig will cost 1000 coins and 3 smurf dig will cost 600 coins) If you choose dig with 10 smurfs you dig will be big( i dont know mayne 15x15) if you choose 5 smurfs your dig will be medium size and if you choose 3 smurfs your dig will be small size.

i dont know how much smace would digs need but all 10,5 or 3 smurfs will beed to be able to dig at the same time, so digs wont be automatic so you would need to place them and if you choose many smurfs to dig for you your dig would take more space. So this wont be dig all, but dig more so it would be much much faster...

spelling bee or worker be please comment on this post if you dont understand something that i wanted to say or if you think that this idea cant be done and why it cant be done

i think that everything is perfect and easy...

well if that's the idea that beeline would be considering then the rewards would have to be the same amount. I expect if 10 smurfs are digging then I get 10 rewards, NOT like the space digs where just the percentage of chance to dig up something goes up for one digging patch.

I was more so thinking just a permanent digging patch like the Farming Patches that you can jut pick up from the 'Farming' menu and place. I don't know why this is such a hard decision to make. Its ridiculous. Its just resourcing and for someone like me who has full time work and a family to come home to I can't spend every 30 minutes re-digging on the mountain. It's unreasonable and considering the chance of resources you get from digs aren't that great either, sometimes I don't get anything with 30 smurfs digging. Just Crazy.

Seriously it's like Beeline only look out for hard-core gamers that spend hours upon days committed to the game when there are players like me, who just don't play that much and wish they could and get more out of it. I'm not asking for massive rewards, or some fancy way around it, just a simple feature that makes one thing easier and quicker. Simple and Effective. It really can't be that hard.

Comment

Another update gone by and still nothing.. this isn't even being considered.

Comment

Hmmmm yes I'm cynical. But it seems to me there are 2 ways to play the game. You can play and dig for resources & smurfberries, or you can buy the smurfberries & then your resources. Earning berries is now much easier than in the bad old days, but they would prefer you paid real money. Sadly I'm not holding my breath for the dig all feature........

Comment

Given that dig all is 'not planned', I'm gathering Beeline won't be listening to us on this one.

How's this for an idea? We could buy some kind of 'pathway' type square, similar to a zen tile, but it is actually a 'dig marker'. Then when we 'dig all', the digs are only on the sig markers. Similar to the idea of how 'plant all' can only be on a farm plot.

Comment

or how about this?... just change the date on your pad... after trying to avoid doing so for such a long time waiting for this to happen, that's where I'm going now.

Comment

We need a machine to put the excavations in mountain. We have to put them one by one, by hand !!!!!!!

Comment

Hi, Nacho. This has been requested before and turned down. Don't forget to do a 'search' to see of an idea has been suggested before starting a new topic.

Comment

With the new small garden plots and new small shrubs-- please reconsider adding smaller area dig spots that are permanently placed on the mountain. As well as making them have a "dig-all" option similar to plant all for crops. This could come with SB purchase of an item such as a tool set like we purchased the miracle fertilizer for the shrubs & miracle seeds for garden plots then with coins purchase the smaller permanent dig spots Thank you!

Comment

Definetly need a DIG ALL option beeline!!!

Comment

The submersible is great to collect all the rewards but please, dear Spelling Bee, ask the developers to do something to give us a "dive all" function as well as a "dig all" function in the mountain
                      We spend too much time with our poor fingers doing this one by one...
                      I know they've already told you it's difficult but I'm sure it's not. They just have to copy the "plant all" process.
                      Yes that's true, with "the plant all" function, the game knows where the garden plots are and it's not the case with the dives and the digs. But the game has just to store the previous plots where digs/dives were (the game knows them as it has to make it appear on the screen before the "collect all" function removes them) and then put the new ones at exactly the same place... Please!

N.B. : I've already posted this idea in the "Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.21.0 is live and available for download!" topic. I got a few likes - meaning I'm not the only one who would like to get these ones - but I have not received any answer from Spelling Bee yet so I hope posting the subject here will catch her eye!

Comment

Hi, Chou Chou. This was suggested a many times, long time ago, and Beeline has marked it as "not planned" (see link http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...r-the-mountain) perhaps you will be successful, but I wouldn't count on it. Usually things that are marked that way means we really won't get them.

Comment

This idea is grate! I hope that beeline can implement the digging patch in to the game. If they do I think that they should also implement this idea to the DIVES on the island. Please try to implement this soon beeline!😊😊😊🤔

Comment

I have another idea. If beeline think digging patch is too much troublesome, how about creating some cave? (Click the cave and select how many smurfs would be digging in the cave). I think it's easier this way and it will also save a lot of space.

Comment

• Matt1111yolasite
                              Matt1111yolasite commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That's a good idea if BeeLine do not want to crate a dig all fiction.

Having 243 smurfs digging on the mountain i could agree more with the post.

Comment

Best idea, same thing for the island for scuba smurf. Takes forever to dig and dive. I don't even care if its in a small area, or random spaces, where ever as long as it doesn't take so long.

Comment

• Cupcake
                                Cupcake commented
                                Editing a comment
                                See comment #41 above. We are out of luck-
                            Working...
                            X