Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UC] Add the old limited time offer items that were available for Smurberries to the iOS shop menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Add the old limited time offer items that were available for Smurberries to the iOS shop menus

Android has the old special offers like the yellow duck, the baby owl, waving Santa etc. In the Star menu. I guess it is that way for month now because Android players never got these offers when they were offered for iOS. Now it's pretty unfair for new iOS Players who hsve never seen these SEs. Please offer them permanently on iOS, too. And while we're at it: put them in the normal menus right away, also on Android.

i agree with this, i started the international version of SV last october, so i have no chance of getting some of old items.

Comment

I would like this too! Good idea!

Comment

And I've noticed I have crabs in more colors on my kindle than my husband does on his iPad. I voted for it. All players should have access to these items.

Comment

Oh, please move this topic to "awaiting a decision"

Comment

I always found it weird that I have old items in the star menu since that's reserved for items that are new to an update. There are even Thanksgiving items in the star menu. I didn't know that they were old ios offers. I agree, add them to the ios menu too and put them in the right menu section.

Comment

• Tenny
              Tenny commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't have these Thanksgiving items on my IOS. I didn't buy them in the past and they never were offered again. And the watering can, too. The Thanksgiving avatars are the only ones I'm missing out, that's why it's my avatar on Android ...

Love this idea!

Comment

I vote yes i soooo want all of these offers to come back plz beeline listen the people of the VILLAGE

Comment

*bump* for LightofFire

Comment

• LightofFire
                  LightofFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks tenny! I meant the old EOs like peacock etc. But this one is great too!

Sooooo ... the watering can is all over the forum. Please, givt it to iOS players, too.

Comment

It's always nice to find an old EO in the VIP menu. So please, give iOS the old special offers. I want the missing Halloween icons very badly

Comment

Thank you for pointing me to this thread, Tenny!! I voted. And I do love the waving Santa... I admire it in one of my friends villages until I can have my own. I really want the Fall avatars unlocked, though. I have been playing since the beginning, and the Turkey statue never appealed to me. Now I see why I needed it. LOL!

Comment

It was promised a long time ago! But please, bring the old Thanksgiving Turkey Statue first - in the next update, please.

Comment

Sorry I can't post pictures. We're talking about Mainvillage: Otter. 75 SB Babyowl. 70 SB Turkey statue 15 SB (unlocks four thanksgiving avatars) Thanksgiving horn (5 SB) Porcupine 40 SB Mole 50 SB red crab 20 SB darkgreen crab 20 SB violet crab 20 SB lightblue crab 20 SB rosearchway10 SB bird in nest 45 SB yellow duck 60 SB Squirrel in log in brown, white, darkbrown, lightbrown. 25 SB Mouse in pink. white, brown-orange, lightbrown 30 SB Swing 10 SB Sleigh 8 SB Cupido statue in grey 20 SB Icecream stall 20 SB Watering can 15 SB ( expands Farmers XP radius) Seagull 65 SB Octopus 100 SB Toy submarine 50 SB doubleswing 10 SB Slide 10 SB Oven 20 SB Toytrain100 SB Hamock 25 SB waving Santa 20 SB Flytrap 15 SB Mountain Sleigh Oven toytrain waving Santa Flytrap Island Otter Babyowl Porcupine Mole crabs Bird in nest Yellow duck Icecream stall Seagull Octopus Toysubmarine doubleswing Slide oven toytrain hamock waving Santa Flytrap

Comment

• Tenny
                          Tenny commented
                          Editing a comment
                          okay ... there are a LOT of returns missing

Love the idea. Looking foorward for old time offers for SB

Comment

Working...
                        X