Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UC] Add the old limited time offer items that were available for Smurberries to the iOS shop menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP - I can't believe only 12 people have voted for this idea. This is a great idea and it should be implemented right away!

Comment

See? Now we've got another thread for the watering can. *bump* *bump* *bump*

Comment

I'm on the fence about supporting this. When Baby's Building Blocks were released I bought berries to get them because I wanted an item that people who started the game after me couldn't get. Same thing with the Watering Can. I was a little disappointed when I saw Baby's Building Blocks in the store the other day, but that's just how it goes. Now, I don't by any means want to appear as a selfish person, but I'm afraid that I am. Please help me... :/

Comment

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, it's good to hear your point of view! And I bet you're not alone. I don't mind these items to be very special. It's just unfair that Android users can buy these items for month now and iOS users don't.
          I would support a thread that says "hey, take away The old limited time offers from the Android game!" I understand, that you like to have a special village ... and hey: I never bought Babys building blocks. ;-)

• Baby Smurf
          Baby Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, I think I would be okay with the watering can appearing in the store. All players should have the opportunity to get it. I just feel that my village is special because I have items that nobody else can get. Might I suggest introducing a red watering can instead of a green one? It wouldn't do anything different and it wouldn't increase the range again if you already had the green one; but it would allow the old purchasers to remain with their green can while at the same time making everyone happy. Though at the same time, I wouldn't support a thread taking these items away from Android players. Considering they don't get a lot of things that us iOS players get, it does seem fair that they get these exclusive items permanently.

• Silver
          Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          They just missed that items which was available in the beginning. I think it's okay to bring up old special/limited/exclusive offer. I see that this site have this thread "which-past-exclusive-offer-bonus-items-would-you-like-beeline-to-put-on-sale-again" which is almost the same as asking for old items. You missed some past items too right? I can see it from your topic listed below
          http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...-the-vip-store

please bring back the old sales

Comment

Bring me icecream cart,waving santa,hammock,flytrap,please.This is a discrimination between IOS and android users.

Comment

Plz bring back the valentine pink sheep in the next update

Comment

please give iOS players the ability to purchase Farmer's Green Watering Can

Comment

The items are no longer in the Android star menu. (I'm not sure, but I think they were removed in the Magician update)

Comment

I remember, Beeline promised in the old forum to add all this special offer items step by step to IOS menue, after the special offers stopped. But only a few of the items found that way. Seems Beeline has forgotten what they promised.
                  Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-31-2015, 05:04 AM.

Comment

my request : mole!

Comment

Are the featured items like toy sub,waving santa etc going to return to the menu?

Comment

i also hope that. how about adding a companion item for the rarity shop which sells those out-of-print, no longer available in the store and mini-game items ( includes Japanese version only items ) in SB or coins?
                        Last edited by yosinori saitou; 10-17-2015, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Most of those item are available from several games special rounds.If returning them is a bit much, at least make them available through future games.I must point out though that their were available since i started the game at least three years ago.

Comment

After the helloween update I can no longer find this items in the shop.

Comment

Hmm, I guess that instead of adding the items to apple devices they were deleted from android devices to make it even. I no longer have any of those items in my menu.

Comment

• Tenny
                                Tenny commented
                                Editing a comment
                                They were deleted in summer. :-(

• Pachemz
                                Pachemz commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Makes me glad I bought the waving Santa last December.
                            Working...
                            X