Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UC] Add the old limited time offer items that were available for Smurberries to the iOS shop menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teaislife
    replied
    just thought i would bump this thread again - wish they would do this

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Evanna If I look at what’s in the VIP store, many of those items were moved to the regular store a few months ago. The last couple of updates there have been a couple of items added to the VIP store, but over the past year there haven’t been many. WHich is fine, personally. most of the decorations in there are SB items only and I dont’ tend to buy those.

So pretty much, the VIP store front has been nothing special for a while. Which I do think is something Bongfish is working on, because there does seem to be a change in philosophy and how the game is run, and the VIP store front may just be a symptom of that.

Usually my point in mentioning it isn’t necessarialy that it remain available to VIPs only, but that it’s a part of the store that could be easily revamped to be something different. It’s already there, and could just be ‘remodeled’ so to speak, instead of totally rewriting things to accommodate something else.

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    skydiver118
    True, that would be nice for VIPs. I'm short of that so it wouldn't be of any use for me, but if something like a VIP store is offered then there should be new items in it as well.
    I would argue against most items being available for everyone because most items that I want aren't. Or maybe that's just very bad luck again...

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    I’;ve mentioned before the VIP store is pretty much defunkt at the moment. They have added a couple of things in there the last couple of updates, but many of the animals and items are accessible to all players now.

I k now that wouldn’t make it accessible to all, but it could be a way to get the VIP store meaning something. (Don’t get me wrong, I love that average players can get the items now, and I am speaking as a VIP so I would have access to the items, but there’s also not a lot of incentive for people to work to become VIPs now - beyond getting Postman and a few decorations that are not in the main store)

Just another option Bongfish could consider.

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    That'd be great! Or as you suggested in the other thread as a 12 days of Christmas thing. But in the box would be cool! Or simply in the shop menu. I'd buy some of these for sure.

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    tag events are fun, but these items should be available eventually for all players!

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Kareelia you should enter this contest! They are giving away the train, waving Santa and a little pot belly stove -the winners get all three! They had it last week too, this is the second round: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...inter-giveaway

• Kareelia
    commented on 's reply
    That train 😍
    I’ve been eyeing that for years!

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, you can. I have a whole herd of green crabs on my beach

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Mystery Boxes, Updated Mini Game prizes, and the Rarity Shop would all be great options. Or even just adding them directly to the menu would be nice.

I think we can still win the red and green crabs from Lucky in the MV too

• skydiver118
    replied
    If they were to tweak the game master box....how about putting some of these things in there?
    Or adding some of them to perk up game prizes (although some already are, the ice cream cart is won from Lucky on the island, the owlet the same and the seagull)

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    I really hope this happens!! A lot of people have been wanting this for a reeeeaaallly long time!

And should this little green watering can that I have in my Main Village be added to that list too? I don’t think it’s in the menu anymore either.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Add the old limited time offer items that were available for Smurberries to the shop menus

Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-08-2017, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Yes please, we are awaiting this sheep and the other items eagerly.

Leave a comment:

• Ali Ashkanani
    replied
    Add the old pink sheep

Leave a comment:

Working...
X