Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UC] Add past Smurfs' Village app icons to the list of in-game profile pics to choose from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UC] Add past Smurfs' Village app icons to the list of in-game profile pics to choose from

We need more profile pictures! Everyone has the same ones, and these are beautiful and already done! This suggestion is from the old forum and would be a great way to add some of everyone's favorite Smurfs to the list of profile pictures we could use.

+1
    There lots of old icons that would be great to use.

Comment

What a great and lovely idea! The icons looks amazing and the great work from the graphic team must not whither in boxes anywhere in storage units!!! Recycle the icons and make players happy!

Comment

I so hope that the new update comes with new in-game profile pictures! I will keep my fingers crossed! I would love the Sculptor Smurf app icon to represent my village!

Comment

Why is it so hard to get some new in game profile pictures? Please add a bunch of new ones or let us make our own!

Comment

I vote for it, it nice to have more variety of icon to use , so that everyone has their unique icon

Comment

Please tell me we are at least getting new Valentines Day in game profile pictures!

I still think adding the old app icon pictures would work because they are already done! But add if you want add new ones that have nothing to do with the app icons or let us make our own, but this area of the game needs to be freshened up! This just seems like it would be so easy to do!

Comment

Please tell me we got some new in game profile pictures with this new update.

Comment

• LightofFire
                  LightofFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No... Sadly no...

Hi, can Beeline release newer pictures for the Smurf Village in-game account?

Comment

Hi Metaphor, you're not the only one asking for it 😉 there are two topics about this subject already. One for the original in game pics: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...to-choose-from

And one for customizing your own: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...ile-pic-avatar

You can vote by "liking" the opening post in one of them (or both).

Comment

I think even adfing player pics for the special smurfs you could buy would be good - especially for those who have a favorite smurf.

Comment

does anyone have all the old icons (website, zip...)?

Comment

• tzr1877
                        tzr1877 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Basti, I've had luck at mysmurfsvillage.com .... you just have to use the search function.

We could paint our pics with painter!

Comment

• Purple!
                        Purple! commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It would be amazing if they just let us paint the ones we have! Something to make them different if they don't want to add more!

Please tell me that this new update has new in game profile pictures! This would be so easy to update! You already have awesome artwork from the app icons, which are awesome and beautiful! But even if you do not want to use the app icons as profile pictures, just add profile pictures so all our friends can have different ones!

Comment

I agree! All users have the same profile pics...it's a bit lame. We all want to feel unique! Although I prefer the option to upload your own pic if this is too difficult to implement pleas add some new ones at least.

Comment

Working...
                        X