Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IA] Please allow the Crystal Grinder to have access to the Crystals that we’ve previously placed into the Crystal Storage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IA] Please allow the Crystal Grinder to have access to the Crystals that we’ve previously placed into the Crystal Storage!

It's a bit tiresome to have to extract the crystals from the storage, put them on the ground, then use the crystal grinder on them individually. Could Bongfish consider allowing us to grind a selected number of crystals directly from the storage? Thanks!

It does allow us to do this. You hit the tab under the mountain tab on the left hand side of the pop up screen. You might have to upgrade it for sb or have an existing storage shed for this function to work, I can’t remeber.

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 05-05-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Vincent! I posted my reply at the exact same time as AlleycatttSmurf, so hav deleted it.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Too funny Cupcake ! We had the exact same layout and everything😄😄😄 Great minds think alike!😉☺️💖

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        AlleycatttSmurf I know, right? 😂😂😂

Gosh I learnt something new today 😂 thanks guys, will figure it out

Comment

Vincent Chan lol thanks for asking this question! I bought the crystal grinder but had no clue how to use it!

Comment

Working...
        X