Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IA] Add a Jeep or Dune Buggy for the Island area that our Smurfs can interact with and then drive around in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IA] Add a Jeep or Dune Buggy for the Island area that our Smurfs can interact with and then drive around in!

I love the Smurf Wagon -and so do my Smurfs, judging by how often I see them cruising around the Main Village in it- and would love to place the extra one I have in GM's storage on the Island... but, it doesn't really fit the style of the Island.

A jeep or a dune buggy would be perfect to take Smurfs on tours and joyrides around the safari parks and beach!
    Maybe it could be a hair smaller than the Smurf Wagon cuz that sucker is huge!

The jeep in the Safari Items menu is a good look. I just can't see that big ol' Wagon cruising through the zebra enclosure or other safari areas.

Love this! This jeep from the safari items really would look cool driven around the area! The wagon indeed is a bit.. moderate climate zone. It doesn't really suit the island or safari theme.

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      😱 I thought the jeep was broken down, sunk in the mud, deco purposes only! That's why I've never bought it!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      happybird it would be nice if items that had smurf interactions mentioned them! Here’s a gif of what they look like driving. There are some layering issues with some items as usual, but I like how the ride is kinda bumpy☺️

I still like the dune buggy idea though!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf
      Ohhh! I didn't know that! Like happybird I assumed it was a stationary item and never bought it because of that.

Thank you so much for the info and the gif, Alleycat! I bought a jeep today and was stoked to find out it is tap-able, too! 🎉
    For 10 whole minutes I kept activating it and watching my Smurfs joyriding around the Island. The size is perfect, and you are so right- the bumpy ride is great!

I still can't believe it's been in the Menu all this time, I've looked at it probably hundreds of times and was always like, "eehhh ... 20SB is kind of a lot for a broken down jeep deco... maybe I'll get it later ... " and have been missing out on the jeepy fun!😄

It's been a good day in the Village- I finally dug up the last piece for the giant Smurf Head artifact on the Mountain and started the final phase of the Pirate Ship. 😊

Last edited by happybird; 05-14-2018, 05:28 AM. Reason: added more

Comment

Working...
    X