Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please add a way for us to sell our unwanted items such as duplicate Mini-Game rewards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please add a way for us to sell our unwanted items such as duplicate Mini-Game rewards!

Could there be an option to sell unwanted items to avoid cluttered villages.

I have so many useless items that I no longer want/need in my village (from mini games ect ) and it just looks a mess but simply deleting items feels like a waste. Could there be an option to trade items for coins with other players?

THere is the exchange machine, which is a real money EO that allows you to sell items from the store that you could have bought for coins, or did buy for coins, back and get about 60% of the price for them....so win a prize from a game that sells for 1000 coins in the store and use the exchange machine to sell it back and you will get 600 coins for it.

the item comes up a few times a year for sale.

It does not work on SB items or exclusive items....for example all those wooden beds you win? No way to recover anything from them, you just delete them and move on.

Comment

I thought it was 75% of the price? By the way, you can also buy the exchange machine at rarity shop, an exchange machine works for all areas.

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Could be 75. Anyway, you do not get the full price back, but a good chunk of its value. (I may be confusing this with something else, so you are probably right Arthur)

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup- 75%. 😁

can always just buy a storage hut with some smurfberries, if you don’t want to spend reallll $$$ on coin exchange.

then at lease don’t have to delete coool stuff.

Comment

hi guys, does someone know if we can sell items ??

Comment

• Clacla
          Clacla commented
          Editing a comment
          So to be clear I need to spend real money to buy the machine?

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          To the best of my knowledge, that is correct. It sometimes comes up in the EO sales, and you can also buy it in the rarity shop.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Clacla
          Yes, real money. Either a small amount in the rarity shop, or a bit more when it comes up on a daily offer - it does come up 3-4 times a year. You can win it in the mega mystery box, but the odds of that are a bit long so you may ultimately spend hundreds/thousands of berries to win it. (It may be more efficient and timely to just buy it)

It is nice to sell back items, that said, eventually you will hit a point in the game where you have tons and tons more game coins than you can ever spend.

Eventually you do have to be rather merciless about deleting stuff. When you play the games you will win so much stuff, enough to fill your village many times over. Either take up game memory storing 435 tulip vases, or delete them.
      Working...
      X