• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add character and wonder from episode "Gargamel's Mis-Fortune'

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_11883.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	267312 Can you guys make these to appear in the future?

-I don't know the first one,but I'm pretty sure it would be a great wonder ^_^

​​​​​-Add esmeralda on Mega Mystery Box pls ^_^
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-12-03-08-17-31.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.8 KB ID:	267313
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Great ideas Racoon !! These would be awesome additions to the game😍😍😍

Comment

AlleycatttSmurf I'm excited to see them too

Comment

Totally would love all this stuff!!!

Comment

[UPDATE]!!!! It's here! It's here! Thank PopReach please move this post in the ideas that have been added pls.

Here's the screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-04-17-09-41-05.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	273006Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-04-17-09-40-00.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	273007

Comment

Love having both Esmeralda and the Honey Smurfing Machine. Hoping for many more characters from the original cartoon series and comics!

Comment

Wowzers 😮 this smurfy machine is $50! Is this the most expensive item for sale in the village? I’ll need to save my pennies for this one

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                It is a VIP Exclusive Offer, which are always priced at this cost when it is a new item offered when a new update comes out (one per update.) Most of the VIP EOs recently have been castles. So this is not the most expensive, but it is the most expensive this update! Like the castles, it may be offered later at a reduced price.
            Working...
            X