Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IA] Reduce the size and footprint of the regular Garden Plots so that they are similar to the ones found on Planet Swoof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IA] Reduce the size and footprint of the regular Garden Plots so that they are similar to the ones found on Planet Swoof

whenever i go to the island especially, i always get brainy pops up and says ''you need more gardens''. yes, number of gardens is small in my island indeed. but that's because i want to place more colorful items in the island rather than a lot of big brown Squares. so please make gardens small to the size of the gardens in the planet. that way, i can place more gardens in the island, the village and the mountain, and brainy will stop nagging me.( if i had a mallet.....) please consider this.

Smaller garden footprint…I hadn't thought of that, but its a really good idea. Or maybe we could have the choice between two sizes? The bigger one would give more gold and xp but the count would be the same.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, i welcome adding more options.

and why the shape of the garden must be square? i'll be happy if i can get gardens in the shape of round, heart, star, as options.
    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 02-28-2014, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Havent noticed that the gardens on planet are smaller than the ones in other areas... And never mind of this suggestion! Great idea yosinori, thank you! You have my like!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you, lightoffire. when i saw the planet's garden first, i thought this was small, but planet's garden isn't small, other area's gardens are too large!

Hmmm...somehow I missed this thread? We need this to happen! Especially because we're maxed out on space in MV and island!

Comment

We definitely need smaller crop plots in MV now cowboy is coming. A lot of great additional items but seriously....where to put all of it without tearing down my village? Come on! We need more votes for this!

Comment

• Tapasz
          Tapasz commented
          Editing a comment
          Spelling Bee, can you include MV in the topic title?

• Hundredth Smurf
          Hundredth Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          How did I miss this? Voted - both for island, MV and mountain!

This thread needs a lot more votes!

Comment

Smaller crop plots would go a long way to alleviating the space problem for those at higher levels. I've had to eliminate crop plots on the mountain, island and most in the main village because they take up soooooo much room!

Comment

Smaller garden plots in the MV, mountain and island -- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Comment

Smaller Garden Plots are are now available in the Main Village. They should hopefully be added to the Island etc. in a future update.

Comment

sigh... i wanted this in the island first... but thank you beeline, for the implementation of this idea. and congratulations for who supported this idea. we've got what we wanted!

Comment

Hi Yosi. The good news is that the Miracle Seed item they added in the update seems to be an easy solution to getting the smaller plots. That should mean its just a matter of time before we get them on the island too.

Comment

• LightofFire
                    LightofFire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Could you please tell us more about that feature?

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sure Light. You purchase the Miracle Seed in the menu for I believe 20-30 Smurfberries. Once you purchase it and place it in your village (it looks like two bags of seeds), you can then purchase the smaller Garden plots from the menu for 10 coins each. The smaller ones work the exact same way that the larger ones work.

• LightofFire
                    LightofFire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you very much for this detailed answer! 😊

Smaller plots! Wow! Again a thing we asked for! Thanks so much for listening to us! I'm pretty sure they will add this feature to the island as well.

Comment

Great suggestion, Yosinori and congrats!! 😄 I can't wait until they are everywhere!

Comment

I think it would be great to add the small garden option to the island and the mountain. The island has a lot going on and so some extra space would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X