Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IA] Reduce the size and footprint of the regular Garden Plots so that they are similar to the ones found on Planet Swoof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the message from Brainy. Don't know what to do

~~"A hungry smurf is not a happy smurf-you should build more gardens"

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing you can do is add more plots. He has some silly number in mind (which he doesn't tell you) and until you give him as many as he wants, he'll keep nagging you!

• Yellow Smurf
      Yellow Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to build farm plots equal to half of your total Smurf count. So if you have 100 Smurfs you need to have 50 farm plots for Brainy to stop giving this message.

Brainy is now telling me to build more gardens even though I had the same amount of Smurfs and gardens for months.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I just answered this in the topic that you started- please look there! Also, the post above should answer the question.

• Dnor1972
      Dnor1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s not my point, why is Brainy asking to add more gardens after all this time, why not months ago, is it a bug?, BTW, he’s asking in the MV.

• Dnor1972
      Dnor1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s not my point, why is Brainy asking to add more gardens after all this time, why not months ago, is it a bug?, BTW, he’s asking in the MV.
Working...
X