Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IA] Add a Giant Christmas Smurfy Wonder such as a Snow Globe or Tree with Presents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IA] Add a Giant Christmas Smurfy Wonder such as a Snow Globe or Tree with Presents

Christmas tree with lights and items under it

big snow globe (smurfs statue inside) smurfs can shake it to move the snow inside

Comment

Sledge with reindeers?

Comment

Would love to have a globe which brings my smurfs to winter wonderland when they enter it! In it, you'll find santa claus, his sleigh and reindeers!

Comment

I think you should make those as 2 ideas. I like both of them.

Comment

I like the ideas, but only if the items can be stored!

Comment

Those are great ideas but I agree with Cupcake. I want the ability to store them. I don't want a Christmas tree in my village all year. I'm tired of trees but I'll use if for a short time.

Comment

Nooooooo.........
                😩 no room for giant Smurfy wonders 😩. Particularly themed ones.

Comment

Oooohhhhh, yes! I would love a giant snow globe! I don't care if it could be stored. I want one! Please?

Comment

I would like to have an interactive Christmas Wonder. A laaarge pine and I can choose between Christmas decorations with twinkle lights and a snow covered pine, a pine with birds in it, a neon pink pine, a natural pine with pine cones ...
                    same for the snow globe. How cool would it be to change it's inside decorations? A little sleigh, easter eggs, a little Gargamel pounding at the glas cause he's trapped inside ...

Comment

I think the trees will come to this upcoming update without the snow globe. These ideas are posted on 24 Nov and the update are already coming. I don't know if the snow globe will make it to the update in this short time, but i really hope it appears even if it's not a wonder even if it couldn't be stored

Comment

Mohammed, how do you like the new Christmas Wonder???

Comment

• Mohammed
                          Mohammed commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Great thanks for beeline

I hope everyone is able to finish the Christmas tree wonder in time for Christmas.

Comment

Please add Snow Globe as wonders for this year Christmas update

Comment

• Purple!
                            Purple! commented
                            Editing a comment
                            These look beautiful Silver! A nice big Snow globe for the main village would be fun!

• Evabevasmurf
                            Evabevasmurf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I would love a snow globe big enough for smurfs to go into. Maybe they could peek in the globe, or polish it, and then pop inside.

I would love to see a full size adult Snow Beast from the cartoon and Smurf books (not just the young yeti) as the Christmas Wonder or an additional Winter wonder for the mountain! He could be locked in an ice cave and the Smurf's could use resources over several stages to free him! He needs to be large!

Comment

• Purple!
                            Purple! commented
                            Editing a comment
                        Working...
                        X