No announcement yet.

[ND] Please add the Water Dam from the Cartoons and Comics to the Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm still waiting for this!! please make it happen!!

Comment

We really really need the Dam!! The Smurfs were always working on repairing their Dam in the classic cartoon!! Please Bongfish find a way to incorporate it into our game!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Comment

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ˜„ I just said the same thing- they were ALWAYS working on the dam!
        It's what Smurfs do: they forage in the forest, attract trouble, and they work on the dam. And sing, of course.

it's the scene from classic Smurfette episode. the dam became the stages of historical events in the Smurfs' 60 years of history many times! it's a very important item for the Smurfs' Village!! so please don't give it up!!

Comment

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        What a great image!

Maybe a Smurfy wonder? Or maybe it could be a game where you get to repair the dam every day!

Comment

It'd be a cool thing to come with another (two) main village expansion(s), wouldn't it? 😁

Actually, it could be an expansion, couldn't it? We get to expand once with berries, then Papa Smurf spots something; what is it? Oh, dam material near the river! Then we are tasked with building it. Either as a normal task (with several stages aka send smurfs to collect wood, start building, etc) or a new wonder. Once completed, more space is unlocked. (So that we can actually see it properly and it isn't squished at the bottom ot the screen.)

Edit: AlleycatttSmurf is right. This actually should be an expansion to the right. Then we could have the dam higher up and would see more of it. Either way, I think it should come with two expansions. Or one large one as yosinori saitou suggests. Maybe giving us two the usual size would be easier for the programmers, I don't know, but not matter which, there should be ample space.
        Last edited by Evanna; 09-09-2018, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          of course a large land expansion will be needed for a large dam wonder and i like your idea!!

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Evanna when I was reading your suggestion I was picturing a full proper side Village expansion via Papa Smurf Quests, like in the beginning of the game. Not the small sb expansions we get that are usually at the bottom of the screen.

We definitely need a huge amount of space for a proper Dam!

I agree!! We NEED the Dam added!! It would be perfect for the 60 Year Anniversary!!

Either as a massive Wonder in the MV, as it own totally new area (like Grove, Mountain, Planet, Island), or I also really like Evanna β€˜s suggestion of clearing an entirely new area to the right side in the Main Village that shows the Dam (it needs to be huge!!).

Comment

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          We do NEED this! The dam was such an important part of the Village. I remember from the cartoon that the Smurfs were always working on it, and it often played a part in their adventures (and their escape from baddies). The Village just feels incomplete without it.

Adding the dam (and expansions for it) would be a fabulous anniversary surprise!

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          happybird I really really hope they will introduce this for the 60 year anniversary, because you are absolutely right - the Main Village feels incomplete without it.

Love this idea!!!!!!!

Comment

i want a big dam ( and hopefully, a large expansion to the right side of Main Village area for this wonder ) pleeeeees!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Comment

• ChristineB
            ChristineB commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, please! We really need this πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™.......@Popreach what do you think? Possible?

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Yesssss pleaseπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

I found this image from a Smurf game from long ago called Smurfs and Co, it’s a good example how the Water dam could be added to our game as a Smurfy Wonder, the top water area could even act like the water tiles allowing us to place water items in it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	42218487-0CFC-4CC5-81B7-B361DD6EED13.jpeg
Views:	245
Size:	332.3 KB
ID:	261717

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            Editing a comment
            and it seems it's connectable to the water tiles. great!

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            I adore this- big and beautiful!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ great
          πŸ¦₯ Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
          🐱

Comment

We Still need this classic item!

Comment

The Dam is waaaayyyyy overdue in this game. It was a key part of the comics and cartoon.

Comment

• Baethan
                Baethan commented
                Editing a comment
                I'd love to see this added. By the way, AlleycatttSmurf if you don't mind me asking, is this from another Smurfs game? Couldn't help but notice the box in the lower right corner.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                Baethan this image is from a book called β€œWhere Are The Smurfs” πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Baethan
                Baethan commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for the reply! It looks like a great book!

It’s so iconic, why can’t we have this?

Comment

Thankyou PopReach for finally giving us the big water dam!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks Popreach so muchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and i like your way of connecting dam to the lake by using the big treeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  This looks awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
              Working...
              X