Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Add an item in each area that has a "Collect All" ability to gather Smurfberries from our Smurfy Wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Add an item in each area that has a "Collect All" ability to gather Smurfberries from our Smurfy Wonders

with all the wonders in the different places we need something to collect the smurfberries including the emperor statue. Can we please get a smurfberry collector?

Shaunie314 Hmm. That's actually not a bad idea!

Comment

Oh, but it's so satisfying tapping on each little berry. I like doing that one by hand πŸ˜€.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        So true

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too . So I probably wouldn't use it but I will support the idea.

Mine aren't all ready at the same time either. Although most are available at the same time in each area.

maybe a good idea. but there are not so many wonders to collect, and only once in 6 or 7 days. so maybe we'd better to ask Bongfish to change it once a day first!😁

Comment

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooo yeah! Once a day smurfberry producing wonders! Now that's an idea!!!!

Yes, this is a great idea. Like Caro, I do enjoy the satisfaction of tapping each berry and watching the count go up. However; I have hidden a few wonders at the very top of the screen and the icon is not visible and it could be missed.

Comment

Deleted comment
        Last edited by Silver; 12-15-2016, 04:50 AM. Reason: Misunderstood the request

Comment

I really like your idea Shaunie!

By looking through the list of ideas for SV I came across another one (from Smurfy-smurfy) which I think goes together perfectly with yours!
          Here's the link: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...smurfs-village

Now wouldn't it be great to have the Smurfberry Bird collect the smurfberries for us?
          Last edited by Alex Smurf; 01-06-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Shaunie314
            Shaunie314 commented
            Editing a comment
            Alex Smurf and Smurfy-smurfy that is a great idea!! I love it. When I thought about the idea I thought the smurf berry eating dragon would have been a good choice but he was already an EO lol I hope we can get it within 3 updates. 2ideas 1stone πŸ˜ƒ

First of all we have to convince our Ponies of this idea. Spelling Bee was the first one to like your idea. Maybe she likes this one even better and shares it with the Team 😊

Comment

Thank you bongfish I really like the new smurfy wonder. I really hope you consider adding the smurfberry bird to collect our smurfberries from the wonders. A collector is needed. ☺️

Comment

Bumping up

Comment

Yes please! I'd love to see this being implemented 😊

Comment

A bird collecting things would be soooooooo nice! Such a great idea, we've already much collecting options from the bottom, so i would like to have a collecting bird! 😍

Comment

New update! New wonder!! Please add the the surmfberry bird to all from the wonders in each area. Thank you 😊

Comment

New update! New Wonder! A bigger need for a smurfberry bird collector to collect all in each area!

Comment

Please consider the collect all smurfberries function! Would be very much appreciated! ☺️

Comment

Working...
                        X