Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please add a new Shell Crusher item for the Island that works similar to the Crystal Grinder on the Mountain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please add a new Shell Crusher item for the Island that works similar to the Crystal Grinder on the Mountain!

please offer a shell crusher on the island similar to the crystal grinder on the mountain for extra XP!

Yes!!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! This would be a great implementation to the game!!!!

Comment

Just like on the mountain where you can turn crystals into xp would it be possible to do the same to stored shells in the shell storage

Comment

There are WAAAAAAYYYY to many shells collected when diving, that automatically go into storage (if purchased). Shouldn't there be something similar to what exists on the Mountain with the crystals when digging or on the mountain dig site? They go into storage and then for an additional purchase there is a recycling option for XP. It would be beneficial to lower level users (and upper) if these shells could be recycled for additional XP, so it might be nice if the developers created a shell recycling machine for purchase with actual money or smurfberries. Think of it as the Smurfs go green!

Comment

I was thinking about this today when it took about 10 minutes to delete most of the stored seashells I've accumulated, which I do this about every week so that I don't run out of room in the other storage vaults. I would even settle for a "delete all shells" option just to make it quicker.

Comment

Yes please!

Comment

This is an excellent idea!

Comment

at least you can sell shells for cash smurf moola for now. just sold all my backed up shells for probably over a million smurfy bucks. not tooooooo bad…

Comment

Working...
                X