Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please show Smurfs going about their normal daily routines in the village by adding new animated items containing Smurfs that don't count towards the Character Limit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please show Smurfs going about their normal daily routines in the village by adding new animated items containing Smurfs that don't count towards the Character Limit!

i want some Items of a Smurf or a group of Smurfs doing their everyday things in their everyday life in the village.
    they would be good to be implemented as stational items with animations or roaming items or interactive items.
    these items will make our villages look more like Smurfs living their lives in it.

please!๐Ÿ˜

oh no, i want to upload some pictures but imgur upload doesn't work!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            i want that berry-picking Smurf and apple-rolling Smurf!

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            yosinori saitou too funny!! I saved screenshots of those same smurfs with berry baskets from a comic someone posted (probably you๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„) in January because I was hoping to ask for them to be implemented!! I really really want them in our Villages!!

• Astro King
            Astro King commented
            Editing a comment
            Having smurf picking berries would be so cute!

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Love all these Smurfโ€™s

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            All your smurf ideas are fantastic yosinori saitou ! The painting smurfs are perfect! The smurfs were always building, painting and farming things!!โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow. Good idea.Especially the last one. Pouring paint into smurf. Funny

Comment

• Astro King
            Astro King commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes smurfs doing laundry! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Comment

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                Editing a comment
                i want to see Smurfs carrying a giant carrot roaming around in my village๐Ÿ˜„

• yosinori saitou
                Editing a comment
                maybe it would be greater to have some variations of this. carrying a giant banana for Island, pumpkin for Halloween or Thanksgiving, a giant cake for some celebrations, etc.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                Oh I love the idea of them carrying giant themed food items!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Some more:

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                Editing a comment
                like themโ€ผ๏ธŽ

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                The smurfs sunning themselves are especially adorable, but I love them all ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

please feel free to add ideas or pictures if you have some๐Ÿ˜

Comment

100% absolutely agree! This would be awesome and way, way overdue!

Comment

I really love this idea, it is necessary to have our Villages looking like proper Smurfs Villages. We need stationary and roaming smurfs doing all sorts of everyday things like working around the Village, as well as standing, sitting, gesturing, clapping, pointing, dancing, holding hands, singing and chatting in all different directions including back facing smurfs.

And one iconic scene I am really hoping for is the smurfs dancing around the fire. This is featured several times in the comics and cartoons and was even part of the intro of the cartoon.

Comment

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow! Yes all these would be awesome! Yosinori is correct, Epic!

• Ultimate
                    Ultimate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love the collages!

• IslandLife
                    IslandLife commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The Smurfs holding hands around the fire could be a delightful Wonder.

I agree, 100x agree! I adore the recent additions of sleeping and reading smurfs. I enjoy the comics, so yes, little blue guys having a conversation, carrying veges and wheelbarrows would be sweet enhancements to village scenes.

Comment

Working...
                  X