Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Have a Smurf that walks around wearing one of the Glowing Ring Plant blossoms from the Lost Village movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Have a Smurf that walks around wearing one of the Glowing Ring Plant blossoms from the Lost Village movie!

I would like to see a Smurf put on that glowing ring plant like clumsy did in Smurfs the Lost Village, but in the game the smurf village.

There are many things from the Lost Village movie that were part of the game but can no longer be part of the game due to licensing issues.
    There was a glowing ring plant - no idea if it’s what you’re talking about, but many months ago items from the Lost Village movie had to be altered and some were removed from the store. (There is a wonder, the Dragon Fly wonder in the grove that is not longer part of the game, those of us that were playing at the time have it but newer players never will)

So, while I’m just a person like you and nobody even remotely official attached to the game, i can say that it’s very, very unlikely that anything from the lost village will be part of the game again. Not unless licensing and contracts are changed. (Other people own the copyright to things from the Lost Village and they are not involved in this game, so this game cannot use those images and things)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	255660 Well here what's the plant looks like and here it from the movie

Comment

Yep, it was part of the game and removed months ago. So very unlikely that it will be back

Name:	image_10098.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	255703

Comment

And here's what I said about it's in the movie where clumsy was wearing it.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	582.2 KB
ID:	255726

Comment

It actually looks good on him

Comment

So what do you think about my idea

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Please see my post below and skydiver118 post above.
                  Last edited by Cupcake; 02-23-2020, 02:53 PM.

I about a Smurf putting on a ring plant but yellow and walking around with it and then put it right back.

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As at skydiver118 said above, these plants are part of a movie and the game developers do not have rights to the designs from the movie. So it is unlikely that we will see anything like these plants in the game.

This is where Twinkiepie - the developer representative at the time, explains why Lost Village items will be removed from the game
                https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...%80%99-village

So while it may be a cool idea it’s an idea that will never happen.

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for finding that!

I really hope they make new lost village things to put
                ​​​​​​ in the game Smurf village

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi, 2blue . I moved your comment here because it relates to the topic that you had started before, and it had been responded to here- see #2 above and skydiver118 ‘s response below. Requesting Lost Village items is not productive, as the game does not have rights to use them.

2blue Hi, I think we’ve discussed this before, they cannot legally use ANYTHING from the lost village. If Popreach used anything tied to that movie they would be sued and risk being shut down.
                Spelling Bee Cupcake I think there may be an existing thread about this topic somewhere, maybe in the ideas section?

Comment

This should be put with "[NP]" (perhaps that's why he keep asking for them)

Comment

Working...
                  X