Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Have a Smurf that walks around wearing one of the Glowing Ring Plant blossoms from the Lost Village movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Goldmilodon, and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, all the characters you have requested are from the Lost Village movie and PopReach does not have the legal rights to those characters- see comments #2 and #10 above. I moved your comment here because it relates to the same issue. The game used have several of these characters, but they had to be removed! You can read about that here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...rfs’-village

• Goldmilodon
    replied
    You would can the new home's character in the Grove, like smurfstorm, smurfmeadow, smurfhoney, smurfdaisy, smurfclover, smurfholly, smurfhazel, smurfpetal,etc.

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    This should be put with "[NP]" (perhaps that's why he keep asking for them)

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, 2blue . I moved your comment here because it relates to the topic that you had started before, and it had been responded to here- see #2 above and skydiver118 ‘s response below. Requesting Lost Village items is not productive, as the game does not have rights to use them.

• skydiver118
    replied
    2blue Hi, I think we’ve discussed this before, they cannot legally use ANYTHING from the lost village. If Popreach used anything tied to that movie they would be sued and risk being shut down.
    Spelling Bee Cupcake I think there may be an existing thread about this topic somewhere, maybe in the ideas section?

Leave a comment:

• 2blue
    replied
    I really hope they make new lost village things to put
    ​​​​​​ in the game Smurf village

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for finding that!

• skydiver118
    replied
    This is where Twinkiepie - the developer representative at the time, explains why Lost Village items will be removed from the game
    https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...%80%99-village

So while it may be a cool idea it’s an idea that will never happen.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Please see my post below and skydiver118 post above.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 02-23-2020, 02:53 PM.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    As at skydiver118 said above, these plants are part of a movie and the game developers do not have rights to the designs from the movie. So it is unlikely that we will see anything like these plants in the game.

• 2blue
    replied
    I about a Smurf putting on a ring plant but yellow and walking around with it and then put it right back.

Leave a comment:

• 2blue
    replied
    So what do you think about my idea

Leave a comment:

• 2blue
    replied
    It actually looks good on him

Leave a comment:

• 2blue
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	582.2 KB
ID:	255726

Leave a comment:

• 2blue
    replied
    And here's what I said about it's in the movie where clumsy was wearing it.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X