Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Add the option to disable or hide the bouncing Notification Tags above Huts and other items or make them stationary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Add the option to disable or hide the bouncing Notification Tags above Huts and other items or make them stationary

The bouncing signs above the huts indicating readiness to play a game become very annoying after awhile! I don't/can't play all the mini-games all the time, and those bumping signs drive me nuts- they are soooooo distracting! I'd like to see all the bumping signs above huts stationary or (Tapasz's idea) readiness indicated by stationary stars! [This is similar to the 'bumping bones' topic, but extends it to ALL bumping hut signs.]

I agree, or at the very least have a toggle button that allows us to not see them, so we can turn them on and off.

Comment

Thanks for opening the topic Cupcake. I hate all those bouncing signs! I tried hiding most of the minigame huts in corners of my village so I won't see the sign. But there are so many nowadays. I'm not a minigame fan and it's really disturbing.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        So funny, Tapsz- I use the same strategy to hide as many as I can!

Purple, I suggested that the signs be an option about a year ago, but I don't know what ever became of it. Can you imagine how pretty the village would be if the signs weren't bouncing all over the place? We can see when crops are ripe or the flowers are blooming. Why would we need a sign to tell us? An as far as the games are concerned, why not set it up like the circus games? List them in the same menu drop down as the goals. Or add an "open" sign to the huts when the games are ready to be played. Or a tiny light or lamp post that is lit when games are available for play. The sky's the limit. And yet offer the bouncy indicators in the options menu for those who absolutely need them. The rest of us can turn them off and enjoy the game.

Comment

Voted! The bouncing indicator signs are really distracting and are way too big that the only way to see what's behind them is to play the mini games. Please make the indicator signs smaller and stationary.

Comment

Why has this topic only 7 likes? Are there really people out there who like the bouncing signs 😱?

Comment

I like this idea. All those bouncing signs really do detract from the beauty of the village. We should be able to turn them off, or better yet, Beeline should replace them with little wooden signs in the ground in front of the huts that don't move. They could be simple and unobtrusive, maybe say "open" when a game is ready and "out" when a game is not ready.

Comment

Bump. The bouncing is really, really annoying! When you visit a friends' village, you can see it in all it's beauty because you don't have all that horrible bouncing, but you can never enjoy your own village that way. The bouncing is not helpful, it detracts from enjoyment!

Comment

yes, at least the option of disabling to see those bouncing signs should be added.

Comment

This one needs a bump! With new minigames added each update my village looks like a large flashing mess. I hate all those signs! They're too large and annoying. Please decrease the size and change it into a glowing star or something.

Comment

Bump! The more huts and mini games we get, the more annoying the bouncing signs are! PLEASE give us the option to turn them off! The enjoyment and aesthetic of my village is seriously impaired by these signs!!!

Comment

An option to disable/enable the sign would be helpful.

Comment

To be able to turn them off would be really nice, but if nothing else, they should at least go away in camera mode.

Comment

Some extra attention needed for this! It's driving me nuts looking at the flashing signs!

Comment

I love the mini-games, but the signs above the huts almost makes them feel like a to-do list staring at them. My whole village is a lot bigger and I don't always have time to play all of the games...

I agree, it would be so nice to have an on/off switch. Maybe it could be something like the weather machine, sun dial, or cauldren?

Vicky, what great ideas! Even if we could be indicated in other ways, like what she mentioned.
                            Last edited by Jill Power; 11-26-2015, 05:54 PM. Reason: Vicky's ideas are great.

Comment

Working...
                            X